Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Speechless

All I can say is that I'm afraid for our nation.

Please, Dear Lord, help us.
Amen.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I echo that exactly.

Melanie said...

Yes same here... My hubby didn't vote but wanted Obama and well I voted for the first time and voted McCain and well all I can say is WE HAVE TO BE READY!!! I think the Lord is telling us something!

maw82 said...

OH MY GOODNESS ME TOO! Its horrible!

Hope said...

I know it seems scary, but try to keep in mind that both policial parties love this country and want what is best, they just have different ideas on how to get there. I wasn't overly thrilled with either choice actually.

Thank you for commenting my blog. You're such a sweet person.

Hope

Jen&Carter said...

I second that post. I just keep reminding myself that God is the one that reigns on high and has the last word in the decisions of this country. All we can do is pray. I to voted for McCain.