Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What I Woke Up to This Morning...

...Cait is such a good girl. She can busy herself on her own which has always been a blessing in our house. When she was born, we knew I would only have 3 weeks at home with her (my ex-employer would only allow that much time off after she was born - yuck!). About 2 weeks into my time with my newborn, we had to start getting some rest, so we put her in her bedroom in her bassinet and she began the "I can sleep in my own room with no problem" routine of her life. Since then, she's stayed in her own room until we go in there. If it's a weekend, she plays until we go in there. Like I said, she's a good girl :)
...This morning, I went in to find her playing with all of her dollhouse stuff, on the floor. A big mess, but I was thankful that she let us rest for an extra hour or so. Here is what I found:










I can't help but think that if Noah had been born, my current employer would have given me 12 weeks off with my newborn. I can only hope I get the chance to experience that time sometime soon :)

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so awesome that she lets ya'll sleep!!! I remember my little step son would come in when he stayed with us for a little while and he was maybe 4 and he would open up our eyes to "see if we were awake!" LOL

Ok about your page would you like me to help you?? I have the certain Firefox downloaded on my computer to do it so please let me know and I will help you step by step! Let me know... Email me and I will respond since im online all the time! PS. we wont lose anything ok off your page!

Aspiemom said...

What a sweetheart!!!! Let's hope your next child is so easy and compliant!