Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, November 07, 2008

Road Trip to PaPa's

Please pray for us this weekend as we make the drive 270 miles west to help host and attend PaPa's 80th birthday party.

It will be a good time with family but stressful due to all the driving and seeing my PaPa when he's not at his best. I will be the photographer and a server (and a mommy and a wife and a daughter and a granddaughter!). We'll also see my other grandpa and grandma while we're there.

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers and sweet comments for PaPa's birthday. We really feel the love over all these miles :)

Love,
Amanda & Family


3 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Wow, where is that field of flowers at? That's really beautiful!

It sounds like you will be very busy after your long drive. I will be praying for you- enjoy yourselves!

Kahla said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures!

Sending lots of P&PT for a safe and wonderful trip!

Teresa & Connie said...

Oh I hope you're having tons of fun! Those pictures make me wanna jump right in!