Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request for My Friend, Lauren

Please pray for Lauren. She emailed me almost 3 hours ago and I just got her plea for help. I'm going to copy and paste her email here so that you can pray more specifically.

Please please please pray for me right now. The pain is worse than it's ever been and I can't move. It's so bad that I may throw up but have no way to get to the bathroom. Thank God Nati is sleeping right now or I'd be in big trouble.

I don't know how much longer I can do this.


I sure hope she and her Baby are okay.

Thank you,
Amanda

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are so sweet. you always are so encouraging and you care so much about other people. thank you so much for being such a caring person.