Thank you for your prayers for Caitlin. She has a middle ear infection, a raw throat and her cough is supposedly not in her lungs and is just congestion dripping down. We got an antibiotic and should continue the cough meds we got with her Tonsillitis she had in late September/early October. We're hoping that these monthly sicknesses stop when spring comes. Our little girl is so active it's hard to know when she's really even sick. I hate seeing the pain in her face. She usually won't say anything but you can tell she's not at her best.
I just wanted to wish you all a good day. I know this year has been very hard for many of you. I've read a lot of blogs the past few days about thankfulness in hard times. Of course, we need to be thankful for all we have today. But it is so hard to be thankful when things have not turned out like we wanted them to.
Because I don't have any words of wisdom to pass on, I'm just going to post the following verse and picture.
Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

May you all be blessed.
Love,
Amanda
5 comments:
AWww, poor thing! I hope the meds kick in and she is feeling better very soon!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs,
Kahla
What a sweet picture - I sure hope she gets to feeling better soon!
Hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving!
Hey Girl! Thanks for the Comment! Hope yall had a great Thanksgiving! My b-day is Dec 18th Ill be the big 26 yrs old! Getting old girl!
poor baby! I hope she(and you too)had a happy thanksgiving in spite of the illness.
That's a great picture of Caitlin. She's very photogenic. I hope she's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment