I am taking the day off to enjoy the event (and do other needed errands, etc. afterwards). My boss said it made no sense to go to work, leave 2 hours later and drive all the way back (we live 39 miles away from my office)...On the other hand, Chris does have to go into work, leave for the play and feast, and then go back to work...
I found this picture today of our baby when she was 11 months old. I had to share it. It made me laugh out loud when I found it.

The baby doll on the floor that Cait looks so afraid of was mine as a child. One time I was getting stuff ready for a garage sale and came across a bag full of my old stuffed animals and baby dolls and she HAD to have that big doll. I called that doll "Amy" back in the day. Caitlin just called her "Baby" - for a while...When Cait started going to Big Mamma's house, she would tote that big huge doll around with her and Big Mamma always called it, "Ugly Baby." I have to admit, that doll is a little on the scary side! About 2 years ago, Cait caught onto the fact that this doll is a bit interesting and started calling her "Ugly Baby" too. Of course, we've explained that you can't call anyone ugly and she seems to get it :)
Anyway, I hope this pic brings a smile to your face :)
Love,
Amanda
2 comments:
That pic is great, definitely a smile maker!
He he... Yes Cait is too cute on here... It looks as if she is thinking "oh no that scary baby again!" LOL
I can't wait to see her pics from her play today!
Post a Comment