Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Update on Taylor (letter from her Mommy)

The doctors released us as her latest blood counts came back and there were no more signs of significant infection.

We are at home resting now. She is slowly getting back to herself again, just gets overtired quickly. All of the prayers really pulled her through this. Headaches will continue for a little while but will go away as the days go on.

I really appreciate all of you so much. This was the scariest time in my life as a mother. I never want to go through it again. To have your child be so ill that she doesn’t recognize you, pains the heart so much.

Thanks so much for keeping her in your thoughts and prayers. What a testimony to the power of God and prayer this truly was. Going from ALL signs showing bacterial meningitis, to viral, to going home, just completely amazing. God is the ultimate healer, and he worked his miracle in her.

Please continue to be prayer warriors for our family. She is going to have good days and bad days over the next couple weeks.

Also, please forward this to anyone I may have missed.

Love you all,
Marisa Ayon


2 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Seeing that picture of that beautiful and sweet little girl in a hospital bed is sad enough to provoke tears, let alone reading the letter from her mother. It must have been so hard for her to go through this. I can't imagine my child not knowing me!

I'm glad to hear she's on the mend. I've been praying for her - thanks for the update.

Melanie said...

Thank you Lord for healing Taylor.. To God be the Glory!!!