Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sandia Peak - Elevation 10,678 Feet (Last Day in New Mexico - October 9th)

We spent our last day in New Mexico by checking out of our house in Santa Fe, driving to Albuquerque, checking into the hotel, eating lunch and then driving to Sandia Peak to hike a bit (just only up 10,678 feet). LOL

Caitlin, of course, had fun - except for the times when she was pouting because we were walking too much. I think she wanted to CLIMB (not WALK) and we only climbed a few steps and no ladders on the Sandia trip...

She did earn another Junior Ranger badge though! I'll put pics of those up later (both Sandia and Bandelier).

Here's the pics from Sandia Peak:











































1 comment:

Melanie said...

Beautiful pics! I think ya'll went at a great time of the year! Great pics for the walls... Im glad you all had a good time relaxing in His presence.