Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still praying for Baby Stellan

As you may know from a previous post of mine, we are praying for Baby Stellan.

Please visit MckMama's site to follow the story of the miracle growing within her.

Please also vote, if you feel led, for her site. If she wins, she will donate all the prize winnings to String of Pearls.

Just click below, register (with no strings attached), and vote!

Please vote for My Charming Kids
""
No pressure or anything, but I think this site deserves to win a Love! This Site Award from DivineCaroline, so please, vote soon! You can also still nominate your favorite sites.


Also, I wrote to MckMama and ordered some Stellan prayer bracelets and they arrived in the mail today. They are a daily reminder to keep the MckFamily in our prayers. If you want one, I have 2 left. Just email me :)








The bracelets read: "Stellan will live" and "www.mycharmingkids.net".
By the way, Stellan's due date is October 29th.

Love,
Amanda

No comments: