Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 19, 2008

"Freaky Friday"

Thought that was a good title for this cute post...

We were at Target today and Caitlin wanted to look at the Halloween stuff. She had a ball trying on all the masks! She now wants to be a witch for Halloween, but we'll see. I'm sure that will change 50 more times before 10/31. So far this year, she's wanted to be a cheerleader, Cinderella, and all the costumes in the catalog that came to our house in the mail a few weeks ago!

Anyway, here's the pics! Enjoy!

Homer Simpson (aka My 4 Year Old Daughter!)












Bart Simpson (aka Our Sweet Pea!)












Scary I don't know what monster (aka Caitlin Love!)












Another scary one (aka My Beauty!)











By the way, I tried to be creative and made a new header. Is it kind of ok?? I need to buy Photoshop now, the image I copied and pasted from Photobucket is driving me crazy. Oh well. What do you think?

2 comments:

Aspiemom said...

I bet she had fun tryinig on all of those masks!

About your new design...um...I prefer a less deep header as you had before, with the pictures along the side of the blog. I really liked the one you had before. Were you just tired of it and wanting a change?

Melanie said...

Amanda.. These pics had me cracking up!!! I had a really good laugh with these masks. She is such a fun girlie girl... God bless her. I also like her pic of the lipstick.. I actually think she thought it was cute eh? LOL About my blog of Nehemiah... It has been hard to just sit and type away. I cry the whole time I wrote it yesterday at work. Thank God no one was at my job! Thanks for following my journey as I do yours too...:)