Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Time with Caitlin

I have been able to spend extra time with Cait this week due to the hurricane.

I love my daughter!






Today I watched her eat her after school snack...how fun!



Click to play Snack Time With Cait
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Then, while I was making the slideshow above, she raided my closet. Yep, she dressed in my swimsuit, a nightgown, a robe and one of my Harley tank tops (of course she got the one with the rhinestone skull on it :) and some medium heeled sandals). So then she told me that she was going to have a "dance party" - here's the video...





Right after that, she ran out of the room saying, "Oh, hold on, I have to go get my husband!" I screamed out, "What??" She returned with her "husband" (see below) whose name is "Horsey Porsey!" I think I laughed out loud when she brought that husband through the door. I tried not to laugh but just couldn't help myself...Here's some pics. Enjoy!












No comments: