Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 02, 2009

Madison's 2nd Week

Hello Everyone,

We're living on no sleep so this post will be short. Today is Madison's 2 week birthday! We had her 2 week checkup at the pediatrician today and she is GROWING!! She gained 11 ounces and grew 1 1/4 inches since her last appointment on 9/23. She now weighs 8 pounds and is 21 inches long. I guess I'm doing a good job breastfeeding :)

She's doing great during the day (sleeping for 3 hours at a time and waking to eat and poop) - it's the nighttime that is killing us! She cries unless I hold or feed her. We hope that by this time next week that her schedule gets more normalized and she can sleep at night too.

Here are a few pics I got this past week.











Love and hugs to all,
Amanda

5 comments:

Jen said...

Madison is adorable! and look at those little feet..so sweet!!

Stephanie said...

So cute!!

Devin said...

What a beautiful little girl!

I'll be praying for her to get adjusted soon...that 'no sleep' thing can really be a killer!

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear that Madison is not sleeping better through the night for you. That can be trying. I was fortunate yesterday that Quintin was awake for a good portion of the day. He only woke up once during the night! I have been a zombie too, though. He is still sleeping a bunch today, so hopefully we will have a decent night tonight.

Thanks for sharing her pics!

Heather

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Oh Amanda, she is GORGEOUS!!!