Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 26, 2009

Madison is 5 weeks old!!

Madison Grace is 5 weeks old already!! She's growing and changing before our eyes (her hair is falling out on top of her head, she seems to be gaining some weight (aka gaining some rolls) and she is "talking" to us more). We love our little miracle but I wish she'd sleep anywhere else (at night) other than on top of me (belly to chest)! Please pray that I can make the transition to the pack n play soon. She won't sleep on her back in the night time (she will sleep in the swing in the day time with no problem).

Take a look at the smile I caught on camera below!!! Too cute!

Hope you all are having a great week!

Love,
Amanda & Family











3 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Wow, she's really growing! It's great that you caught her smile on camera!

I hope she starts sleeping in her bed and not on you so you can get some rest.

Jen said...

That elephant outfit is so cute.

I can't believe she is 5 weeks already. Enjoy every minute, I'm sure it is going by way to fast for you.

Jenilee said...

She is so pretty! And, I love the baby feet pics. :) so cute... I was always taking pictures of my babies feet! :)