It is also Miss Madison's one week birthday (and nope, we can't believe it)! Seems like just yesterday she was wiggling around inside of me and I was counting the days until I could meet her! I'm so glad she's now safe in my arms. She LOVES being in my arms and loves being cuddled (Caitlin wasn't really a cuddler so I'm so happy to have this chance with this baby) :)
In honor of her birthday, here are just a few pics.

Love,
Amanda & Family
7 comments:
Awwww...she is just so sweet. They BOTH are!
what such gorgeous girls ya'll have!!! happy one week miss madison!
I just love pictures of sleeping babies. So cute!
Congrats to Miss Caitlin on losing her tooth! SO exciting!
And Madison is just a doll! I am so happy that she is finally here in your arms!
Sisters are so precious! Caitlin and Madison will have a special bond for years to come! Yeay for Caitlin's lost tooth and for Madison's first week!
She is so beautiful! And big sister couldn't look more proud!
The girls are to cute and Caitlin looks like a proud big sis. Happy one week Madison.
Post a Comment