After these appointments, I am always so relieved, thankful and praiseworthy to the Lord for His Miracles.
Madison’s heartrate was 163 bpm.
The fundal height was 32 cm.
Madison is approximately 4 pounds!
I have gained another 4 pounds since my last appointment (3 weeks ago) – total weight gain is now up to 20 pounds. This is still "textbook" and he expects me to gain another 8 in total.
He wants to see me in 5 weeks for my Group B Strep test (I tested positive for it with Caitlin).
Madison is still breech. Still nothing to worry about right now, but if she is still breech at my next appointment in 3 weeks, then we will schedule an appointment 2 weeks later to do an ultrasound to see if she’s in a position for him to safely turn her manually (from outside the womb). That is when we’ll discuss what to do next. If it is not determined that she can be turned, then most likely I’ll have to have a C-Section. He said that Caitlin was not ever breech and Madison is most likely breech because I’ve had a child before (my uterus is bigger this time) and she had more room in there to move around and took advantage and is choosing now to stay that way for whatever reason…But, there’s nothing saying she won’t turn in the next 3 weeks to head down position. We’ll just wait and see and not worry about it until then.
When I went to make my appointment with the coordinator, she said that my OB is on vacation in 3 weeks (he didn’t mention this). So, my next appointment is tentatively scheduled for August 27 at 9:10 am. I will almost be 36 weeks by then (halfway between when he wanted to see me next and the possible ultrasound/Group B strep test appt.) Since we have this “breech” issue, the coordinator said she’d talk to my OB today and call me if he thinks I still need to come in during his vacation time (to see someone else) and then we’d need to reschedule my appointment.
We shall see! I'm just trusting the Lord. He knows what is best and I'm not going to worry about it.
Thank you for your continued prayers and friendship.
Love,
Amanda
11 comments:
Hi Amanda... I am back on Blogger! I know its been awhile... We have such busy lives but I always remember you! I love seeing your belly shots.. I pray that Madison will make her way to not be breach :) Hugs to you and I will keep you updated with an email soon.
Love, Melanie
You look great!!!
I am so glad everything is going smooth at the OB!
You look great. I hope that she turns for you, sounds like a good appt.
You look so cute at 31w5d!!! I'm glad everything looks good!!!
Thank you for the sweet comment and prayers. It has been a blessing getting to know you, even though we've not met in person.
;-D
You are looking fantastic and I'm so glad you had a good appt!!! Hope she turns and stays that way for you!
You look great and it sounds like the pregnancy is just moving right along! I can't believe you are so close to meeting your new addition.
Thank you so much for my sling! I wanted to write you a proper thank you note, but in the chaos of bringing Payton home I can't find your address. I love the sling and can't wait to try it out!
Take care of yourself!
You look GREAT! Baby is getting low:-) Happy to hear all is well, praying for you guys and can't wait to see more updates as 40 weeks arrives...hoping and praying she turns for you!
your such a cutie! love the pics and I'm so happy everything is going well with madison. I will be praying the she decides to turn. :)
God will take care of this....many babies are breech right up until the end! Then they turn at the last minute--it's like they know or something! I will continue to be praying!
We're getting close, aren't we? I go in for my Group B Strep exam next week. I will be 34 weeks. The good news from our doctors and the miracles growing inside us are fantastic! I cannot wait to see Madison & Quin!
That's fantastic that everything is going smoothly! I hope you keep on truckin!!
Love the pics!!
Post a Comment