We're busy bees around here these days. If I haven't mentioned it before, getting our house ready for Madison's arrival is not so easy...we want both girls to have their own rooms so we are moving the office out of one of the bedrooms (and into our front room) and giving that room to Caitlin (since it's bigger) and Madison will get Caitlin's old room. Actually accomplishing this musical rooms game is not as easy as it seems since we've accumulated stuff like crazy over the past 7 years...We're getting there though. Please pray that we get it all done before Madison comes :)
I finally
registered (people were asking me where I was registered and I kept wondering if I really should since it's the second baby)...it was fun...Becca and I did it together and I feel like I got at least a few things checked off my list :)
Caitlin is off to the beach again - this time with MeMe and Grandpa for a mini vacation. We will miss her terribly but we know she'll have fun!
Chris took a few pics of me and Madison today (we are 30w1day - I can't believe it!!) :)





Hope you all have a blessed week.
Love,
Amanda & Family
9 comments:
You look fabulous! I can't believe that I am only 8 weeks from my due date! Isn't it exciting how close we are?! I am feeling huge and hot and swollen lately. How have you been feeling?
I can't believe you are 30 weeks already! Geez, where does time go?? You look great. :)
Good luck getting the rooms arranged!
You look great!!! Time goes so fast, we haven't even started Emery's room and I'll be 27 weeks on Wed... yikes! Good luck w/the rooms!
You look so great! Your time is flying by :)
You look so cute! I can't believe that you are already 30 weeks. Boy does time fly! Hope the rest goes well for you.
Wow, you look GREAT! I can't believe how fast the time is flying!
You look FANTASTIC! And I know the "joy" of playing musical rooms too! Good Luck!
I am sure it is tiring getting the house ready, but exciting at the same time. You'll need to show of pictures of the rooms when you're done!
Your big belly is looking good!
Hope Caitlin has fun at the beach!
You look great. Good luck with your moving things over and getting the girls rooms ready. I can't wait to see the outcome.
Post a Comment