Graduation Day
Caitlin's Graduation Speech
(written by Caitlin Love Hoyt)
Hi, my name is Caitlin.
I am about to be 5 years old and have been coming to Cypress Montessori for 9 months.
My teachers are Ms. Ginger and Ms. Amanda and Ms. Michelle.
Some things that I’ve learned this year have been:
- Math
- Reading
- Telling time
- Life cycle of a butterfly
- Musical instruments and
- How to make a bird feeder.
My favorite parts of school are:
- Writing
- Reading
- Math and
- Lunch.
Thank you to Ms. Ginger for teaching me.
Thank you to Ms. Amanda for helping me.
Thank you to Ms. Melissa for encouraging me.
Thank you to Ms. Michelle for letting me be the first in line to go outside.
I am excited to graduate today.
Congratulations to all my friends!
(written by Caitlin Love Hoyt)
Hi, my name is Caitlin.
I am about to be 5 years old and have been coming to Cypress Montessori for 9 months.
My teachers are Ms. Ginger and Ms. Amanda and Ms. Michelle.
Some things that I’ve learned this year have been:
- Math
- Reading
- Telling time
- Life cycle of a butterfly
- Musical instruments and
- How to make a bird feeder.
My favorite parts of school are:
- Writing
- Reading
- Math and
- Lunch.
Thank you to Ms. Ginger for teaching me.
Thank you to Ms. Amanda for helping me.
Thank you to Ms. Melissa for encouraging me.
Thank you to Ms. Michelle for letting me be the first in line to go outside.
I am excited to graduate today.
Congratulations to all my friends!

4 comments:
Congrats, Caitlin! What a sweetheart! I love that she paused when everyone laughed that she likes "lunch." She is quite the scholar!
It looks like a very exciting day!
You're having a girl, right, Amanda? I know a few people due in October and I was thinking you are all having girls.
she looks so cute in her cap/gown! :)
What an incredible day!!
Post a Comment