Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Garden Photo Shoot and 23 Week Belly Pics

A few weeks ago, my mom & Ron asked me to do a photo shoot in their front yard garden (of just my mom & Caitlin). Ron has planted some new flowers for the season and wanted some pics of the girls for his desk photo frame at work.

I took tons of pictures - trying to get the best lighting and poses, but here are my favorite ones:






Once I was done, I asked Ron to take my picture (with Madison at 23 weeks and 1 day):


I love you both, Girls!!

3 Generations :)


I love you, Madison Grace!!

4 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Very nice pictures. Your mom and Ron have a very beautiful flower garden! It's wonderful!

Chelle said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!! I love them all!

Unknown said...

Pretty! And not just the flowers, either! ;)

Jen&Carter said...

Beautiful pics.