Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Caitlin's 5th Birthday Celebration (on May 28, 2009)

I think I mentioned that I had to make a poster board for Caitlin's birthday at Montessori. Here are some pics:


It still hangs from the window in her classroom...should I ask if I can take it down and keep it as a memento? The only question is, where do I keep it??

--------------------------------------------

We celebrated Caitlin's birthday at home by opening some of her gifts and eating a Marble Slab chocolate (with Reese's mixed in) ice cream cake:





Bubbles from Aunt Anya


Madame Alexander doll from Grammy


Books from Grammy


Liquid Tumbler from Dad & Mom


Pin Art from Dad & Mom


American Doll Wheelchair (she's wanted this for a few years now) from Grandpa David, Grandma Uta, Uncle Danny & Aunt Anya


We love you, Big Girl Cait!!

2 comments:

Aspiemom said...

Wow, she made out good in the gift department, didn't she?

Unknown said...

That cake sounds so good! She was a blessed 5 yr. old! Happy b-day, sweetie!