Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, May 01, 2009

Praise God!

Yesterday morning, Cait woke up with a sore throat, runny nose and a bad cough - out of the blue.

I, of course, worried it was the piggy flu!

We got her an appointment today and her tests confirmed Strep Throat!! Praise the Lord that she doesn't have the piggy flu!

Her pediatrician recommended (to my mom who so graciously has cared for Cait the past 2 days while we're at work) that she stay away from me for 24 hours (so that I/the baby) don't get sick. So, we have to be without our girl tonight but hopefully I can go pick her up after lunchtime tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Love,
Amanda

5 comments:

Sara said...

I am sorry your little one isn't feeling good, but I sure am glad it isn't the piggy flu!
I hope you are feeling good - can't wait to hear how your pregnancy is progressing!
Take care :)

Lauren said...

Poor thing! My husband and daughter were going through the same type of thing last week and now my inlaws have it! Luckily, I haven't gotten it just yet.

I hope she starts feeling better soon!

Lauren

Jen&Carter said...

Poor sweetie, I hope that she feels better soon. That stuff is going around, at least we have seen quite a few in the dr office work at. I am glad to hear that it is not the piggy flu.
I hope that all is going well with baby and you.

Kahla said...

So glad it was nothing more serious and hope she is feeling better now!

Rooney's Little Musings said...

What a relief!

Sorry your little one is sick, but so glad it's not the piggy flu!

Hugs and prayers.