...GIRL!!!!!
Madison Grace is “beautiful and perfect” per the doctor!!!!!!
She is 12 oz. and 10.5 inches long.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
See below two pictures from today. One is the “girl shot” and one is Madison’s face on the side and she looks like she’s smiling :)
Caitlin is so excited to be a big sister to a little girl :)
Love,
The Hoyt Family
Madison Grace is “beautiful and perfect” per the doctor!!!!!!
She is 12 oz. and 10.5 inches long.
Thank you for your prayers and support.
See below two pictures from today. One is the “girl shot” and one is Madison’s face on the side and she looks like she’s smiling :)
Caitlin is so excited to be a big sister to a little girl :)
Love,
The Hoyt Family
15 comments:
aww! congrats on your baby girl.
YAY!!! Congratulations!!!
I'm sooooo happy for you! I'm sure that Caitlyn is overjoyed at having a baby sister. Think of all of the girl-stuff she can teach her!
Congratulations on the baby girl!!!
CONGRATS! That is so awesome :)
Yay!! for baby girls! That's awesome Amanda...so glad to hear everything is ok!!
Yay! Congrats on your girl!!
Cngrats on the baby girl.Yahhh.
Yeah!!! I'm so gloriously happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations!! I bet Caitlyn is super excited to be having a little sister. I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! Caitlyn is going to love being a big sister! I am so happy for you that you got such wonderful news!
AWWW I'm so happy for you! I love the name that you have picked out. How beautiful.
I am actually going to the doctor in a few minutes (I took most of the day off work) because I am feeling some pelvic pressure and other lower discomfort. I think Quin is just sitting low, but I wanted reassurance before the weekend. Pray for me!
Awesome, congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you and love the ultrasound pics!!!
Hey...thanks for the comment and well wishes. Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well!
We are having a girl, too. Haven't put it on the blog yet. Switching from looking at boy clothes to girl clothes has been difficult...I have to retrain my brain!
No name yet...Frank is slowly going thru the name book. (After I gave him a list of a few I like. They must not do it for him.) :)
Congrats!
Post a Comment