Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Please continue to pray...

...for my Caitlin. She had fever last night and this morning and her sore throat is worse than last week. Chris is home with her today and she appears to be winning out over the fever when Tylenol is given but she is still quiet. Caitlin is not generally quiet. I have another call into the nurse - they called me this morning and think that it is viral on top of the Strep but I wonder if the meds are just not working to kill the Strep...of course my mind wanders and I hope it's not the flu...please just keep her in your prayers, if possible.


...for everyone out there who is hurting. As we all have come to know: Prayer Changes Everything and the prayer movement is so awesome out here in blog world! As I posted on the prayer blog last week, there's a new prayer movement on April's Mommy's blog. As most of you know, MckMama's blog has always been a source of prayer (both for Stellan and for others) requests. Last night she posted and there are more than 700 prayer requests in the comments section! I just had it on my heart to say "out loud" again how important prayer is...


...for my health. I have had more tests and will have more in the upcoming weeks. I hope to be able to share with you soon the details.

Love,
Amanda

P.S. I am 19 weeks and 4 days today :) I love this baby so much as I feel he or she wiggling around inside daily. Please pray for us as we approach the 20 week ultrasound (May 14th). I have so much excitement bubbling up inside about this appointment (I want to know what the sex is!) but I'm also anxious about it.

3 comments:

Aspiemom said...

I'm praying for Caitlin and for you, too, Amanda!

Jen said...

Hope Caitlin is feeling better soon.

Kahla said...

Sending prayers for you both!