Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Madison's First Gift

Tonight was special - it was a "girl's night out" for Grammy (Chris's mom), Caitlin and me. We first went to get manicures and pedicures (yes, all of us - and it was Cait's first time!). Too bad we both didn't think to take pictures, but we all had a good time. Caitlin picked pink (what other color would she pick??) for both her fingers and toes and she looks absolutely beautiful! After the nail shop, we went to Carrabba's and enjoyed dinner together.

Grammy always buys something for Caitlin when we see her and this time she'd bought her 2 new pairs of shoes (one sandal and one tennis shoe). This time Grammy also bought Madison Grace her first gift - a pair of shoes! They are so adorable and I'm so happy to have received our first gift for her that I couldn't resist posting about them :)

Here's pictures from the website because I'm too tired to go get my camera and take the pics, etc.:



Aren't they just the cutest things you've ever seen???

I hope you all are having a great long weekend.

Many hugs, prayers and love to you,
Amanda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet! Those are adorable little shoesies! I didn't think to post about Quin's first gift(s) since we have so many hand-me-downs!

Aspiemom said...

That's so sweet!

I'm glad that your out of the hospital and getting to spend some special time with those "women" in your life!