Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 02, 2009

Rewind: Fun with our Easy Cool Bake Magic Oven (from Santa)

Well, as you know, the Easy Bake Oven was Caitlin's request from Santa this year. I did not find one, but found this instead: A Disney Princess Cool Bake Magic Oven. Very strange - you cook the cakes (which are VERY miniature) with ice!! No idea but it really worked!! Now we just have to find more magic cake and frosting mix. She loves it so I'm glad I only had to pay $10 (on sale) and don't have to be worried about her hurting herself with the hot oven :)




















It must have been good because this is Cait's "I LOVE CHOCOLATE" face!




















1 comment:

Aspiemom said...

I still have my little Easy Bake Oven pans and still used them until a few years ago (but in my real oven!). It always blew my mind that a light bulb could cook those cakes and cookies!