Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Join us in prayer and praise today and everyday

Please join us in prayer and praise today and everyday...

Go to Before His Throne














Thank you and Love,
Amanda

3 comments:

maw82 said...

Hey Amanda: Thank you so much girl! Yes you are truly right that he will get me thru this!!! By the way I have an ward for you go check it out!

Teresa & Connie said...

Absolutely precious!

Devin said...

Amanda,

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for your sweet comments. I came here and was immediately drawn in, because the first thing I heard was "Held."

That song means so much to me.

I am so sorry to read and learn of your infertility battle. While I have walked a difficult road, this is not something that I fully understand (I, by the way, do not believe you can understand ANY thing fully until you have been there yourself....) but I certainly do empathize, and know the pain of not having a child in your arms that you want so badly.

I will continue to check in on you and pray for you...so glad you found me! I just love blogs--they have led me to so many people who I have connected so deeply with.

Hope to talk to you again soon. Have a great day...

Devin in Illinois