Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friends

Yesterday we had Taylor over to play. Taylor is our across the street neighbor who is 3 months older than Caitlin. We used to play together all the time but then we all got so busy! Finally, I emailed Marisa (Taylor's mom) and asked if Taylor could come over on Saturday for a few hours.

The girls had major fun. They played dress-up, games (Chutes and Ladders & Hungry Hungry Hippo), hair, puppet show and baby dolls.

I, of course, had to snap some pictures with my new camera...


Thanks for coming over to play with me, Taylor!
Love,
Caitlin














6 comments:

Devin said...

What a blessing to have a great friend so close! I so wish we had that...the only thing we have is a 9 year old boy across the street, and I think he thinks he is a little too "cool" to play with our five year old! :-)

Cute pictures!

Lauren said...

Looks like they had a great time! I can't wait until Natalie starts playing dress up. =)

Melanie said...

How fun is that!!! I would of been there too even at this age playing "dress up!" LOL Taylor has beautiful hair... WOW all those ringlets!!! See hubby and I have curls like that so you know our future baby will be like that too :) How are you??

Chelle said...

AWWW. Looks like they had such a fun time! Love the pics!

Aspiemom said...

That's great that she has someone so closeby. It looks like they had a great time. I LOVE having someone play with my hair!

Teresa & Connie said...

That looks like SOOOOO much fun, I just wanna jump right in. What little dolls!