I have been trying since yesterday to upload our Christmas pics and blogger keeps having this error 400. Is anyone else having this crazy problem?
I also have a great post that I wanted to put up sometime this weekend...now I'm worried I won't be able to...
Thanks and hope everyone is doing well today.
Amanda
P.S. I'll leave you with this: The best Caitlin-ism from this week/month/year/decade has to be: "Mom, when I fold my hands and pray, I am really holding God's hands."
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
12 years ago
1 comment:
I've been having a lot of quirky things happening, too. I think it might be overloaded from heavy use while people are off work and out of school.
Can't wait to see your other post!
Love the Cait-ism!
Post a Comment