My daughter Caitlin (4 1/2 years old) - on Christmas Day 2008
This is my first entry into this contest. Since I just got my new camera for Christmas, I thought it would be fun to start entering a few of my photos (http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/)...since they have a kids section and in February are coming out with a pets section, I should be good to go :)
Happy Monday!
8 comments:
Congrats on your new camera and what a beautiful little girl you have!
Thanks for your email! I posted an update on my blog just a little bit ago.
I bet you are having so much fun with your new camera! That's a great pic of Cait. Good luck with the contest!
A camera for Christmas had to be the best gift ever! :)
Love the photo of your little girl. She's a cutie.
Such a sweet picture! Glad to see you are enjoying your new camera!!
She is a beauty : ). I can't wait to see your pet!
She has beautiful eyes! Thanks for sharing.
She looks like she had a satisfying Christmas!
Cute picture- beautiful girl! I love the expression on a child's face when it is mom taking the picture!
Post a Comment