Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Girl's Night Out!!

My mom and I are going to Girl's Night Out tonight. It's going to be great!

It's a night of music and ministry with Lysa TerKeurst and Renee Swope (from Proverbs 31 Ministries), Ayiesha Woods and Kate Gosselin (from Jon & Kate Plus Eight).

I love Jon & Kate Plus Eight and love Proverbs 31 Ministries!

I plan to take my old camera and hope to get lots of pics. I also hope to have a nice night out with my mom :)

Happy Thursday!
Love,
Amanda

9 comments:

Sara said...

Enjoy your night with your mom! That will be so much fun!

Melanie said...

How awesome is that!!!! See I wish I lived in a somewhat bigger city so that we could get some of these amazing Christian people out here but its TOO small!!!

Have a FANtastic time!!!

Devin said...

Oooooh, I am Jealous!! Have a wonderful time!

Cate said...

I'm so jealous! Have a great time!

Kahla said...

Sounds like a great night!!!! Hope it's fantastic for you!

Stephanie said...

That sounds like so much fun Amanda! I can't wait to hear about it :) Proverbs 31 ministries is one of my favorites too. I know you'll have a great time!

Chelle said...

Hope you had a wonderful time!

~Andrea~ A Burns Life/The Losing Side Of Life said...

Sounds wonderful..hope you have fun and enjoy the night out, you also have an award on my blog!

Unknown said...

OOOOhhh...Kate! I ♥ Jon & Kate + 8 too!