Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 05, 2008

Update on Max

Thank you all for joining me in prayer today for Trish and Dustin.

Please remember them now as they have lost Max. He is in the arms of Jesus. He passed away at 10:15 am.











Love,
Amanda

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Amanda,

How sad! I read her blog a few days ago and I can't believe it. I mean I can but who its just so hard. It is comforting even though knowing he is in the arms of Jesus right now. I will keep them in my prayers. My heart goes out to them.

On a different note I left a comment on that blog you sent me a few min ago. Thanks again!

Love ya, Mel

maw82 said...

Amanda that is so sad!! I am so sorry for their loss! My thoughts and prayers will definately be with them! My God Bless her and her family during this terrible time!

Kahla said...

So sad, sending lots of P&PT their way.

Aspiemom said...

That is so sad! 3 hours just isn't enough time, my heart goes out to them. Praying...