
Hope you all are doing well. We just got back from our friend Missy's graduation from college and are about to go to her party. I hope to be able to catch-up on my blogging when we return tonight.
Many hugs and prayers go out to you, my friends.
Love,
Amanda
3 comments:
Hey girlie! We got our Christmas card the other day... so adorable!! I absolutely love it!
We never got around to mailing any out. I'm such a slacker! I'm adding your address to my future mailing list though.
Talk to you soon!
Lauren
Sooo cute! I cant wait to get it! I as Lauren stated "am such a slacker!" I can give some really good excuses as to why we didnt mail any cards! I am thinking we can do ones with Happy New year... LOL!
Talk to you soon!
Michelle
So adorable. I to am a slacker with gettin cards out this year maybe next year. If I don;t talk to you before Christmas, Have A Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment