Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hi Ya'll

Thanks for your concern over where I've been.

Sorry I've been out of touch this week. I am so busy with everything going on around the holidays. Work parties, friend's parties and today is Caitlin's Christmas party at school. We've had doctors and dentist appointments. I'm trying to shop. We've had visitors to the house. I've got to plan Christmas day...the list goes on as I'm sure yours is doing too. I have been checking blogs randomly as I get a chance but sometimes I just can't finish everything in a day :)

I know I still need to upload our pics from the Christmas Cookie Party (and there's a little fun (not at the time) story about Cait getting "lost in the woods") that I need to post.

I also have so many tags that I need to post (like the husband one from Teresa, the for what I'm thankful for (using S) one from Melanie, and the picture tag from Lauren. I think I'm forgetting one or two but I have the list at home in front of that computer (I'm at work now) so I can't remember it all!!! :) LOL

I will post pics from Cait's Christmas party after today too. She has a major speaking part (she's the hostess) and I will be sure to videotape that! We just hope she does not get stage fright! She volunteered for the part so we're super proud of her.

Also, I just found out some awesome news from one of my blogger friends, Sara. She is expecting her Bundle of Joy #2 in July 2009. Please go over and wish her well and please keep her in your prayers.

Thanks and love,
Amanda

1 comment:

maw82 said...

Hey girl Thank you so much for the comment! I still cant take all this in! GOD is AWESOME! He knows when to really surprise you! THANKS !!!