Today marks two years...two years since heaven gained a "sparky" angel from Cypress, Texas. My heart hurts for the Marsh family today (and always) as they grieve the loss of their precious Layla Grace today ♥
~Saved by Grace~
Texan mommy who works full time and enjoys time with awesome hubby and beautiful daughters (Caitlin Love and Madison Grace); remembering Noah Joel (lost but not forgotten at 9.5 weeks on March 26, 2008). YLEO lover #1743566
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
Tie dye and crop tops
-
striped sweater: c/o shein orange and cream sweater: c/o shein
Both these two sweaters are perfect for when the weather starts getting a
little warme...
4 years, 3 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days.
-
That's what I found when I looked at my blog for the first time in at least
a year.
Four years, three months, three weeks and five days since I said hello ...
How to add a Pinterest Widget to your blog
-
Hop on over to the site today to check out the latest tutorial! This will
show you how to display your latest Pinterest pins on your blog sidebar!!
You wi...
February Challenge Change :)
-
So! We decided to not do the book club idea because we didn't like the book
they had chosen (something about a cat who becomes lost in a library). I
have i...
Maggie's Story
-
Maggie "Mags" came to me on a crisp but sunny Fall day, her frail frame
tenuously held together by her slight brindle skin. She walked with her
back end c...
Go and Grow
-
It's sometimes sad to watch your baby get big, and grow older. But for me,
the privilege and the pleasures of it far outweigh the woes the majority of
th...
10 year Wedding Anniversary
-
September 21, B and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Crazy that 10
years have already passed!! A few years ago B agreed to take me to Hawaii
for our...
Fruit Punch
-
I love a refreshing drink like homemade fruit punch! Even though I consider
myself a cocktail queen, I love to serve an array of nonalcoholic beverages
at ...
John Tursi Trail
-
We had heard about this trail for a while but had yet to venture to find
it! One sunny Saturday we decided to set out.
There are two access points for this...
Dream: The Wolf on Wallstreet
-
So I was trying to wake up from a nap and I was stuck in this place
between sleep and wake(sleep paralysis) and this is when I experience the
supernatural...
Sweet Cali
-
Life takes such convoluted paths. When I think of some of the challenges
our adopted children have faced, I sometimes weep. Five of the seven were
abandone...
Neighboring (and Posole)
-
In the past six months, I've attended more meetings that I can count of
people trying to figure out what they can "do" in a moment that feels like
a cris...
Life got busy and I have less to type
-
I got a notification today that I had 3 comments awaiting moderation.
Honestly, I had kind of forgot about my blog. Not in a "oh, what's a
blog?" kind of...
The grieving season...
-
It's the season of grief for me. Of course, holidays like Christmas are
always hard, but there is also this period, post Christmas and New Years,
leading ...
No Way Out (2015) HD Quality
-
Watch Full No Way Out in HD Video. Now you can see No Way Out in best video
format with duration 120 Min and was published in 2015-11-13 with MPAA
rating ...
.I Didn't Know.
-
I was never one to dream big dreams. Oh, I am a dreamer, but the
storyboard for my dreams were all sweet and safe. They really were such
good dreams about...
Rude People
-
Yesterday I had an incident, someone decided to post a rude comment on
Ashlen's page she said, "I asked for one ages and ages ago got bored of
waiting now ...
Again
-
It was the looking back in wonderment of the time that was . . .
disbelieving that all those days unfolded into years and those years
signifying a time tha...
Craft Room Organization
-
as i mentioned in my last post, i wanted to show you a few ways that i
organized my craft items in our activity room. i personally love to see how
people o...
Cliques and Friendships.....
-
Church can be a wonderful place to go. In fact God wants us to go to
church, not just to worship Him, but to fellowship with other believers.
And y...
Prayer: Seeking Out The Truth
-
Dear Lord, I pray that as Christian husbands, we would begin to search your
word daily. I pray that we would know your word deeply and intimately. I
pray w...
Advocating for Self
-
[image: Advocating for Self]
We love because He first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates
his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not l...
Intentional Living: February is the new January
-
I'm writing this on what feels like the 93rd day of January. It's actually
the 30th, but it really does feel like the 93rd. I'm not the only one who
feel...
It’s time
-
It’s been years since my hands touched the keyboard and allowed my heart to
be displayed for all to read. But, this morning, I opened up Facebook like
norm...
6 Best Song Renditions from Disney’s Frozen
-
I’m sure by now you’ve seen the movie Frozen by Disney, right? If not, I
bet you’ve at least heard some of the mega catchy songs from the movie and
if no...
November 9, 2011
-
It is with great sorrow that I sit here and write this entry. Yesterday,
Alexander began a new journey. Last week, the doctors informed us that the
contin...
Police Work – Who Would Do The Job These Days
-
I want him out! Who wouldn’t want their spouse out? Police work used to be
something people were proud of. Not just the families of the officers but
citize...
Pain
-
There is so much pain in life, so many tragedies that we can do nothing to
stop so why, why, why inflict pain on people when we don't have to:
specifically...
Slacker Update 7/29/15
-
I'm a slacker. I miss being a part of this community. I miss posting
stitchy updates on a regular basis. Let's be honest, I miss getting an
opportunity ...
-
We seem to give her back to Thee,
Dear God, Who gavest her to us.
Yet as Thou didst not lose her in giving,
so we have not lost her by her return.
Not as t...
All This Emptiness
-
Tucked away deep inside,
is where my emptiness hides.
Its hard to let people see ,
all the nothingness left inside me.
I must be so full of sin,
to have so...
Blogpost 5
-
Quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem
in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla.
The post Blogpost 5 a...
announced greetings has moved...
-
thank you for stopping by announced greetings and design.
announced greetings and design has now become:
we have a fantastic new store, and would love for...
Nuk
-
Marley is my little athlete. (Here she is pictured with baby sister Merril)
This two year old is so physically active that as soon as she turns three
year...
This years SpOoKy pics of my kids!
-
The kids loved doing our annual Halloween photo shoot this year! Olivia
wanted to be a zombie ballerina and I think she looks awesome! Piper was a
perfe...
Blue Eyes
-
It was a picture perfect Sunday afternoon. The sky was an endless brilliant
blue without a single cloud to mar it. The trees were showing the first
hints...
No More Excuses...Time is not the issue, it is ME!
-
Sat, Jan 7th, our worship team had a meeting and we discussed the means of
Praise vs. Worship and after this meeting God kept stirring up something
inside ...
Somebody See Me
-
Matt & Ginny start the second half of season 1 with a seemingly simply
question: What is a good life? An entire episode focused on the life of a
man known ...
3 years to long...
-
3 years have come and gone since I last seen you... The imagine of you
still burns in my head, I can see your beautiful face, your eyes, your nose
and you...
What to Expect When You Choose Courage Over Comfort
-
Rumi once said … “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river
moving in you, a joy.” ― Rumi I know first hand what if feels like to hit
burnout. I ...
Happiness
-
“We were not know for our smiles but every year, mom would schedule a
family portrait and every year, nobody ever smiled.” (submitted by Diana)
The post ...
Getting Ready…
-
It’s been ages since I last updated. In fact, I think it was around the
time Atticus was 2 months old. Yikes. But like many of you know, adding a
new membe...
Free at Last
-
Tuesday (6/7) marked Kylee being two months old. On one hand it is hard to
believe that she is already that old and on the other hand it feels like
she wa...
Adopting Out of Foster Care - National Adoption Day
-
We were busy professionals in our 50s with an only child. We're now even
busier as we adapt to our new life with a now 12 year old boy. I hope
you'll follo...
I know there is a God.
-
“God is not a belief to which you give your assent. God becomes a reality
whom you know intimately, *meet everyday*, one whose strength becomes your
str...
What a Difference A Year Makes!
-
A year ago today, April 9th, 2012, Corey and I made the trip to Omaha to
have my first ultrasound done. I was about 7 weeks along and it was such
an emoti...
Coming Soon!
-
Perhaps you have wondered where the heck I've been... OR maybe not! ;) But
either way.. if you 'like' me on Facebook than you know I have been prett...
Father's Day Gifts and Mini Pizookies
-
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of World Market. All
opinions are 100% mine. Cost Plus World Market is a store I know and love!
I'm a hu...
A Prayer for Today & Everyday
-
*Dear Lord, I come before you this morning laden with many requests; all of
which you already know. I ask for those suffering, grieving, scared,
worrying, ...
Surgery Success!
-
Heaveno!
Good news. Angelique came through surgery okay.
Two weeks with no weight bearing.
We'll take it week by week.
Kind words, thoughts, vibes, an...
Life with CHD, keeps you busy.
-
It has been awhile since I've updated. I apologize to those that keep up.
In June 2018, I had a heart cath because the numbers with my bicuspid valve
and t...
Running Out of Floss
-
Sometime in recent years I finally came around to the value of flossing my
teeth daily. I’d known it was important for much of my life and had never
found ...
#BeTheSolution to End Domestic Violence
-
I have a lot of disclosures to make. This is a sponsored post, which means,
yes, I'm getting paid for it. Also, I have to disclose that I tried to back
out...
We're Moving
-
image by Theodore Lee via Creative Commons
*We're Moving*
This internet has been feeling claustrophobic lately. Well, for a while
now, actually. It start...
She is teaming with ONE KINGS LANE ..
-
There is a big sale going on over at one kings lane for there bridal and
wedding event .. and I am happy to be a part of it for my wedding jewelry
.. Ho...
Books
-
I have been reading a book.
One of the characters gives birth to a baby.
A baby that everyone believes is a dream as the mother is older and her
pregnancy ...
31 Days to Less Noise: Preparing Food
-
Providing my family with good food is becoming more and more of a priority
to me, but I absolutely detest the food prep that goes along with that. (I
must ...
Four Tips for Buying Concert Tickets Online
-
Before we can enjoy the live performance of our favorite musicians, DJs, or
whatever kind of on-stage performance, we all need to go through the
hellish ...
Worried update.
-
Sorry for my lack of an update. I had to wait for the test results, and
those days sucked, to say the least. Thankfully the tests came back
negative for in...
R turns 1!
-
My last post was when R was born. His first birthday was two weeks ago -
time flies! He's doing great - started walking at 10.5 months (had to keep
up with...
Whole 30 Week 2 DONE
-
How I'm feeling:
The end of week two and I'm feeling really good. It has gotten easier to
eat Whole30 foods. I'm more comfortable with reading labels and ...
Long overdue
-
It has been two years since I actually sat down and thought about posting
something. Two whole years. Not because I have stopped caring. Not because
I am "...
Aplikasi Game Buat Laptop
-
Game buat laptop memang sangat di cari banyak orang, sebelum saya terangkan
saya jelaskan game itu apa, game laptop adalah serangkaian aktivitas yang
menye...
A Birthday Wish Came True!
-
It’s been a year since I clicked on the “new post” button on my blog ~ and
since today is my birthday I thought I’d do a little catching up here.
I’ll ...
WE'VE MOVED!
-
I started documenting in this space in August of 2007, but changed was
needed and now the journey continues on over here! If you love popping in
to see sl...
insta-goodness
-
it's the friday before a 3 day weekend! hallelujah!
here are a few peeks from my instagram this week. it was a good week.
this kid turned 5. which i was ob...
one year - already and only
-
[image: CARISSA G PHOTOGRAPHY1IMG_6670]
in many ways, i cannot believe it was already one year ago today that the
kids and i said goodbye to our charleston...
The Mother Hearts Project – 2018
-
We are dedicating this International Bereaved Mother’s Day to YOU, brave
mama and to all the other beautiful bereaved mothers around the world who
have exp...
The Best Clogs (and Other Shoes I Love)
-
Check out episode 182: One Fun Decision (The Shoe Episode) for more
ridiculation about shoes. If you’re coming here from that episode, welcome!
Here are al...
Big sister
-
You're a big sister... And a mighty good one at that! I couldn't have asked
for a more wonderful, loving sister for Spencer. He is only 2 months old,
but ...
A letter to Oscar and Bella
-
Dear Oscar and Bella,
Today you turned 4. Do the celebrate birthdays in heaven? We sure do
celebrate them down here, though not in the way most people woul...
September- Trip to the Rosemary Beach, Florida
-
In September, the kids and I went to Florida with my parents. We all piled
in my freshly-vacuumed SUV and headed out of town for the eight hour drive.
T...
Why I Can Never Let Myself Forget 9/11
-
I made the mistake a couple of years ago of saying that we, as a country,
should just move forward and focus on how we can change for the better on
the ann...
Six Years
-
I'm reminded of it every day, knowing how radically different the past six
years could have been without the gift of Tricia's first donor. Should
your fam...
Quilty Cases (Book Sleeve, Laptop, E-Reader)
-
.wp-block-image img {max-width: 100%;}
img {height: auto;}
Quilty Cases (Book Sleeve, Laptop, E-Reader) is a post from Confessions of
a Homeschooler. If ...
2nd grade...and a new normal
-
Again, this blog is a sad neglected space...
But, I can't seem to just quit.
Molly started 2nd grade at my school....Here she is with her best friend
and h...
Where Am I?
-
Hi there!
As you can see, I haven't been blogging regularly for several months now.
This is a result of a sudden blog-break I had to take last fall, a...
Valentine's Day
-
Happy Valentine's Day! I remember Valentine's Day back in elementary
school. Like around 3rd grade. Decorating shoe boxes with paper doilies and
glitter. S...
Hello & Welcome
-
Hello & Welcome to Sharing my Passion!
When I was 10 years old my loving mother taught me the basics of
crocheting. I remember my mother and father's bedro...
Home Management Folder
-
A Home Management Folder - Do you have one?
If so I am sure you will be able to sing praises of the efficiency that it
provides for you. If not, you may...
Closed.
-
Hey there!
So you might have heard that I closed the virtual doors to my Creme de la
Gems Jewelry business. I closed back in January, but I am already hav...
moving day
-
Tomorrow is the big day. Don't worry, we aren't leaving the farm but we
are leaving Blogger behind for greener pastures. I am not sure what to
expec...
Happy 9th Birthday G
-
Birthday Boy
G turned 9 on Sunday! We had his party over the weekend and it was so
fun. He wanted a "panda playing baseball" party theme. David and...
October 2013
-
This month brings about a new excitement for me each year. The October
after Lyra died, I was introduced to the art swaps involving the Day of the
Dead the...
Hello world!
-
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then
start writing!
The post Hello world! appeared first on Cy-Fair Houston | Chamber o...
BUT GOD
-
I have been MIA for a few years now...but I have amazing news that I need
to share with you!!! You know, for so long there was one empty swing that
cause...
Euro Trapped Elokuvien Lataus Netistä
-
*Euro Trapped* 2013, Tämä elokuva sisältää useita tarinoita, joka, koska
runsaasti keskeisiä merkkejä, paljastetaan mahdollisimman täydellisesti.
Pääasi...
Good Golly...
-
...Miss Molly!
Excited to announce this beautiful little girl joined our family on May
16th, weighing in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces, 20.5 inches long. A nearly...
DIY Picture Canvas
-
Hello lovely ladies. How are you guys doing?
Today I wanted to share an awesome canvas idea that you can make for your
little ones or as a gift. My little g...
9lbs 3 oz - NICU
-
Maya was born by c-section this morning weighing in at 9 pounds, 3 ounces,
22 1/2 inches long...at 36 weeks! Yes she is our lil chunky baby with huge
ch...
Birthday Bucks and Band-Aids
-
Hi all. This September 4th marks five years since our sweet tiny warrior
Peyton’s birth. It’s hard to imagine how different life would be if we had
our lit...
PHOTO CONTEST!!!
-
I decided to enter a contest with Rock My Photography. The theme is "Hit Me
With Your Best Summer Shot". Here's a summer picture I took of Abigail
sunbathi...
It has been a while.
-
Well, it certainly has been quite a while since I blogged here.
Why, you may wonder? There is no one reason. Instead, it is best to take it
as a normal par...
Cheep!
-
.....Monday was our meeting of EfemeraInk.. we now only meet four times a
year, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter..these little chicks are our
offring for ...
New Blog
-
We are currently blogging at a new place.
http://theatypicallife.com/
If you are wanting to read about our son Eliot's life, you are at the right
place.
...
Satan Waltzed Right In
-
He didn't even sneak in the back door. He waltzed right in the front door
and was embraced like an old friend. He was covered in a cloak, a beautiful
one ...
17
-
Last year I didn't write.
Life was fairly calm and ordinary. I was actually a little embarrassed that
I forgot how old Elise would have been for a brief...
-
*Thank you to our loyal supporters!*
Our 10th and final Light Up the Lanes was very successful and we were able
to raise over $22,000.
*Ellie's Light w...
Dear Emily From Daddy
-
To Emily from Daddy,
Hi sweetie, I know you have been looking at your blog lately, so I thought
I would write you something to remind you of how special yo...
Faye {7 Months}
-
What a difference a month makes, my love! You are so mobile now...finally
figuring out the crawling stance and making forward progress. The funny
part a...
fly free {whimsy mixed media art journal page}
-
[image: Fly]
watercolor crayon, colored pencil, and acrylic paint on plain paper
p.s. I've decided to use www.epiphanyartstudio.com as a place to share
...
Stylish Home $100 giveaway!!!
-
I am very excited to announce that The Etsy Blog Team has decided to work
with Stylish Home to offer our team members the etsy-love-team-contest chance
to ...
Noah is 18
-
Dear Noah, I can't believe I'm writing this... but happy 18th birthday. You
know I've cried over this many times already, ;) buy ultimately I am so
very h...
A Thousand Sharings
-
An excerpt from my current reading -
“...we shall create a thousand strands, great and small,
that will link us together.
Then we shall be so close that ...
Upcoming Lunch!
-
We have a lunch coming up this Saturday- hope you can all make it! Here
are the details:
Saturday, June 18
11:00 am - 12:30 pm
*P.F. Changs*
2120 Lone St...
A Day of Remembrance...Honoring our Children
-
Today is National Pregnancy, Infant and Child Loss Awareness Day...a day
that we come together as a loss community to remember our children that are
absent...
My First Bead Swap!
-
Good Morning Blogville!
First up, I feel I need to apologize for my month of absence. Took a little
time off with the family to finish up school and baseba...
Give My Son a Rose
-
Dear Son, What did you say they called it at church – Sexruary? When they
presented the young women with roses and told them they were so valuable
and no m...
Making Your Home an Oasis
-
Moms love practical advice on raising kids, and so they should. But let’s
back up a step and talk about the home itself. Little people need to grow
up in...
Edward Josiah
-
Our little man is here! It's been so long since I've blogged, ha! I'm
ashamed to finally be here posting but oh well, such is life! There is life
with th...
Fill Pattern Tutorial -- Paint Shop Pro
-
This tutorial was written with Paint Shop Pro X5, but is very easily the
same on all versions of PSP to my knowledge.
This tutorial was created 100% by me;...
deconstructing healing
-
For a long time, healing became its own cycle for me. It was almost like I
was waiting until I was fully “better” before…
The post deconstructing healing...
2015 {part 1}
-
Here's a peak at what 2015 looked like for us:
Harper's 6th birthday
Roman's 5th birthday
Salon - one of my girl's favorite things to do
Ella's 7th birth...
It's Not Too Late
-
Hi Friends I thought I'd check in here just to see if there had been any
activity in recent weeks and it appears that many of you are still visiting
the si...
My kids hate pants
-
Really my son hates clothes in general and would prefer to be naked at all
times. Strangely enough when he is getting dressed he's quite opinionated
about ...
-
“Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine,
according to his power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the
churc...
memories and villages...real and imagined
-
There's been talk of a "village" on the internet these days.
From one essay: "When one of (sic) was feeling sick or needed extra rest
from a long night ...
emotionz.
-
I get all emotional after I speak in front of groups like I did this
morning at a MOPS thing. "Lord help me not to cry," I pray. And then there
I go. Being...
Mother's Day Quotes - Two Free Printables
-
I know I just shared another Mother's Day printable for Grandmothers only
hours ago, but I thought you might appreciate a frugal gift for Mothers. I
have ...
Feeling weird.
-
So, it's been a month (today) since Dad died. Life's kind of starting to
go back to "normal." Not everything we do somehow relates directly to his
death....
Obsessed With The Dress
-
I don't know if it's the fact that I am growing older that changes the way
I think about fashion, or if it's the fashion industry itself that seems to
be ...
Packages delivered!
-
St. Lukes- Woodlands Family Birthing Center
We took a round of packages to the hospital today!!!
What a blessing to be able to provide these items for t...
Gitz 'n Jo -- Our Story
-
Greetings friends!
2017 has started out with a bang for me...And then in the blink of an
eye...it's the middle of March!
As with most of the world, at the...
11 months
-
I'm a little short on pictures this month.
The camera was broken for a few weeks before we got it replaced :(
BUT not to worry.
I've still got some good ...
Christmas Eve
-
Christmas post still to come, but just wanted to post these photos from
Christmas Eve.
We have started a family tradition of visiting Hannah's grave every ...
A Lovely Laguna Beach Wedding
-
****** Ben and Christy Occasions at Laguna Village August 1, 2014 You are
simply stunning…. Occasions at Laguna Village was a gorgeous location for a
summe...
Meet the kids!
-
Embryo transfer was today around 4pm. I'm back home and on my 24 hours of
bedrest. The transfer itself went well. I'll write more about all of it
later. W...
Message Board Sheet Cake
-
Message Board Sheet Cake – say it with a message board inspired cake! A new
cake decorating tutorial by our contributor, Erin Gardner. I’m a big fan
of...
Still Here!
-
Hello dear blog friends! It has been a minute since I've stopped by here
and poured myself some coffee while I sat at this keyboard to chat. I can't
believ...
insomnia
-
insomnia is a familiar annoyance for me.
*pandemic* insomnia is a whole 'nother struggle.
nedra tawwab shared about the collective trauma we're experienc...
Recipe – Taco Quesadillas
-
I had to post this recipe super fast because Ryan was absolutely freaking
out about how good it is! He joked that he would like to only eat this for
the ...
On Giving Thanks in the Thick of It
-
I have re-written this post countless times in hopes that these words would
find just the right balance of truth, grace, and hope. Because the thing
is? Th...
Say it, then let it go
-
I'm writing this here because it's highly improbable that someone will
read it. If you are reading this, please don't think less of me. I have
struggled w...
Cameron's Garden
-
I am thrilled to know that something I started shortly after my daughter's
still birth in Jan 2009 will soon be taking flight. On Monday, we had the
first ...
3 Mindset Sifts for Mompreneurs
-
If you’re a mom and a business owner you’ve probably felt the following:
overwhelmed by all the demands on your time guilty for not spending more
time wit...
Grace Upon Grace
-
I've been thinking a lot about grace lately.
I've been thinking about all of the times that I fall short, that I don't
fulfill a commitment in the way I...
A new address....
-
Hi!
I know it has been awhile...a long while. A lot has gone on in the last few
years. You can now find me at www.delightinginthelord.com
Hope to cross path...
I'm moving...
-
after much thought i've decided to move and start a new blogging space for
myself.
but i will continue to keep this blog public so that it can be a resour...
Four.
-
Olivia would have been four today. It is so hard to imagine having a four
year old girl, especially with three little boys running around the house.
I bet ...
Almost 8
-
Hello again! I am going to try and blog shorter and more often rather than
blogging something really "significant" every 3 months or so, lol! I need
to wri...
Things You Must Do When Building Your Dream Home
-
The following post was sponsored by GM BuyPower Card from Capital One®.
All opinions are my own and not directed by Capital One. To learn more
about the G...
Did He Ever Know ...
-
Today my mom came over to help me go through some of my dad's things and
put away some old family albums. While we were going through the old
albums, we f...
We're Movin' on Up!
-
As if the addition of a new baby girl were not exciting enough, our family
has even more news to share: we are moving up! Up north, that is - to New
Hamp...
Brassy is just not Classy!
-
I am the proud owner of 6 of these lovely ladies!
Her body is brassy, her appendages are a slick plastic, crafted to look
like real oak...and oh that s...
A Different Goodbye-- for my niece, Cayden
-
My 14 year old niece died on January 25, 2019.
I don't quite know how to process the loss of her. I have had dreams about
her every night for the last week...
Damn You Internet
-
I came across this article on Facebook this morning, and when I initially
clicked the link, I had no idea what the article would be about. The title
read, ...
3 years
-
May 31st and June 1st were 3 years from when we found out that Jacob died
and when he was born. I was more solemn in May, without really realizing it
at fi...
Happy 7th Birthday in Heaven!
-
Every year when I turn my calendar to October, I dread the emotions and
feelings that come over me throughout the month. October is a hard month
for me and...
It's in his heart
-
Yesterday for the first time ever, D2 remembered Genesis and Exodus all on
his own. Just randomly he comes to me and tells me:
"We gonna see Genesis in the ...
He Sees Me
-
Since becoming a mother, insecurities have run wild in me. It was a cool
day in November 2011 when I held a positive pregnancy test. I was pregnant
with ex...
Prayer
-
“I didn't know what it was I was feeling. Then I realized it was seeing
someone and knowing immediately that you love him.” - E. McCracken
One year ago...
Firsts!
-
Sooooo, I have some catching up to do. Imagine that. 😉 I have great
intentions of doing more elaborate posts about all the fun stuff we’ve been
doing. B...
Where's Waldo Dinner Party
-
*T*his party was the beginning of August, so there was just one week until
I would back to teaching. I love being a teacher, but I do love my summer
free...
-
I wanted to update everyone regarding the flood that we had at the IRIS
office on February 28, 2012. Those of you who live in our area my remember
the rain...
Easter 2013
-
Brian had to work all weekend, and per the usual, I was unprepared for
Easter Sunday. There was no way for me to sneak away to get goodies, but
once ...
Save pdf smaller size mac online
-
High image quality, bring your ideas to life save pdf smaller size mac
online beautiful presentations. and instantly got the shrunken file!
Although the de...
Diary 002: Vivian. 10:08pm.
-
Vivian punched me four times today. Sometimes she punches me with fire in
her eyes and sometimes there is a twinkle and it feels like she just wants
to wre...
Happy Birthday Noah James.
-
My little mans turned 3 today. I remember being pregnant with him like it
was yesterday.Hoping and Praying for him for 2 1/2 yrs. Where does the time
go. ...
New Blog and $90 Target Gift Card giveaway!
-
Hi everyone! Just a reminder that I am now blogging from a new blog which
you can get to by clicking here , and over there you will also find a
giveaway ...
Long time no blog ...
-
Yes, it is true friend. Long time no blog ...
It's been a while since I've posted on Jenson's Journey, and not because
Jenson hasn't been on my mind. I ...
Surgery Update
-
One more surgery down. As a quick recap...we usually visit our specialists
every summer to check in and this summer I expected nothing to come of it.
When ...
* CONTINUE *
-
*"Parting is such sweet sorrow."* It is with a heavy but satisfied heart
that I announce today that this will be the last challenge for the Good
Grief Bl...
CAMPING
-
We went camping this month! I'm amazed at how many people thought I was
crazy. "Camping? You mean with a hotel, right?" "Oh, what cabin are you
going...
I've Been A Little Busy
-
So, I had a baby. She was early. It was hard. I've been adjusting to 5
cuties. I am still here. Still loving life. Just a little side tracked from
blogging...
A Purpose And A Promise
-
"Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed,
but let him glorify God in this matter. - 1 Peter 4:16
Tammie with her husband, Bob,
and the...
Halloween - Narnia
-
This year's theme is.......
Peter
Susan
The White Witch
Mr. Tumnus
We had SO much fun making these costumes - almost everything...
Love God. Serve others. Tacos.
-
(Chalk art by the amazing @shopkindylparis)
If you come visit our church chances are we will invite you over for
tacos. It has become sort of our thing....
Permission to Fail
-
We've talked before about giving ourselves permission ...wait...have we
talked about this? Permission to be late, for example? Dammit. Lemme
look.
I......
Lucky Me Freebie 1
-
Good morning everyone and Happy St. Patrick's Day. Everyone wearing their
Green today? I have a freebie for you all today. My friend Robin Sizemore
made so...
New blog!!! Karelle Photography
-
The Karelle Photography blog has now moved so to stay updated go to
www.karellephotography.com Go now!!!! Why are you still here?? Go!
He Makes All Things New
-
I love to write. I always have. Since January I've wanted to share about
so many things.
The amazing trip Jason and I took to St. Bart to escape the wint...
Park City Utah
-
When we first had babies, one of my dreams was that when they each turned
13 - I wanted to take them on a special trip - just them and Scott and I.
I wa...
So Close, And So Far Away
-
The time is coming up- It's edging ever closer and as the date grows
closer, my anxiety is rising.
I try the breathing exercises, I try to transcend to an...
Hope In A Broken World
-
There is pain in this world. It is there because sin is in this world.
God’s design for Earth and all of us was perfection, unparalleled beauty,
and consta...
Be a Part of the Solution
-
People of Asian descent in the United States need our help right now. Hate
crimes against Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders, and other Asians in our
cou...
Another Surgery
-
Hi Noah Bear,
It's been a while since I've written- but don't you think that means I've
stopped thinking of you- you are always on my mind!
Mummy has been...
Thankfulness
-
It's been 6 years since hearing the silence we expected to be a heartbeat.
As I think back today, I am filled with thankfulness. I'm thankful for...
... a ...
Spam
-
For months now every single day, just tons of spam comments. Why all of a
sudden? I rarely get regular comments anymore and I know I don't post a ton
but s...
Flying Kites: When learning happens
-
When I was a child, I loved flying kites. I can remember evenings when my
parents would meet up with fellow homeschooling friends and mentors (there
weren...
Rick's Legacy
-
Authentic, genuine, honest, grace-filled, loving. There are so many words
we could use to describe Rick Meadows. To me, these are his testament, his
true w...
Post Surgery Update
-
I had my surgery this past Tuesday and thankfully, God heard all of
your prayers and it ended up being laparoscopic, which means my recovery
time is m...
My right arm
-
A good friend asked me recently, out of the blue, if I had any writing
projects I was working on. It was such a thoughtful question, and one that
definitel...
kinni dipping
-
It turned out to be a beautiful afternoon so we went down to the
Kinnickinnic River and went hiking (and swimming!).
Everything goes in the mouth...
September Update
-
September 8, 2011 (9 weeks post surgery) Elle and I headed down to the med
center to see her Geneticist, Dr. Lailani. Dr. Lailani is absolutely
wonderful a...
#AllWhoWander ... Are Not Lost
-
Hey beautiful friends, thank you so much for visiting today! I'm
currently in Nashville at the one and only Blissdom Conference (more...
Welcome
-
This event was inspired by the movie Tangled. The lantern scene was
something I'd heard so much about, and when I sat watching it one afternoon
folding lau...
NEW Blog Address!
-
We have moved to a new (cyber-)location...
*http://www.onourwayhome.typepad.com*
Pass this on to anyone you know who may be interested. It's been a while...
Happy New Year!
-
Happy New Year!!
I've moved to a new website and will no longer be blogging here.
Please stop by and say hello!
www.littletranquility.com
xo,
Amanda
The Involvement Dream
-
The Involvement Dream from Nathan Oldfield on Vimeo.
Hello friends, I've just released a short film I made for Patagonia called
'The Involvement Dream.'
...
Five Years was Yesterday...Timehop Tells Me So
-
It really was.
I honestly do not know how it was just five years ago that I left that
hospital without my child. That John left Georgetown after he held M...
833rd Issue of the LFCA
-
Welcome to today's edition of Connections Abound. The point of Lost and
Found is to level the support playing field. When LFCA works correctly, the
newest ...
You Are For Me
-
Some mornings I turn on JJ Heller Radio on ITunes. It brings peace and
calmness to our home and a spirit of joy and gratitude to my God for
another day to ...
cara menyembuhkan sipilis
-
*cara menyembuhkan sipilis* - Cara Mengatasi Kencing Nanah Secara Alami
Dengan Menggunakan Obat Kencing Nanah Herbal Paling Manjur dalam 3 hari
sembut tota...
“Inspire Me Please” Weekend Blog Hop #18
-
Hey Y’all!! I hope you guys are having a wonderful July 4th holiday!! Are
you ready for another “Inspire Me Please” Weekend Blog Hop?! We want to see
what...
What Vecna Got Wrong About Kids
-
–Reflection from a Stranger Things Fan Working in Anti-trafficking –…
Read more
The post What Vecna Got Wrong About Kids appeared first on Love146.
October Activities for Preschoolers
-
Autumn is full of wonderful educational activities for young children.
Today's post features our favorite October activities for preschoolers.
The post ...
22 + 1
-
Today I am 22 weeks and one day pregnant with our newest little guy -- the
exact gestational age I was when I delivered our son Zachary nearly six
years ag...
Free Valentine Printables
-
Hey lovely friends, I don’t blog much (and all my old posts have been
archived), but I wanted to stop by the ol’ blog and upload goodies for you
guys! Plea...
interview with cnn & maddy’s first race.
-
here’s a little interview i did with cnn for father’s day. also, this past
weekend the liz logelin foundation held it’s annual 5k/10k/fun run in a
heavily ...
Dreaming Big
-
Me: what do you want to be when you grow up?Olivia, on her first day of
Pre-K: well I will probably get a job but they will fire me so I guess I
will just...
Blizzard of 2013
-
When the weather man predicts snow for us, most of the time we don't pay
any attention. It usually brings 2-3 inches and it's not that big of a
deal. Se...
Myths About Radiation
-
Radiation is misunderstood and as result, feared by many people. Yet,
radiology plays an important, powerful role in medicine today. It’s been
used in adva...
March Meeting
-
This month we want to share helpful links. After losing your child/ren what
are some websites that have helped you? Where is your safe haven on the
interne...
Surviving Dinner Time
-
Dinner time can often be a chore that everyone needs to benefit from, but
sometimes the motivation is just not there.
This specific Sunday evening after a...
Micah's gift once again on hold:(
-
I must start this by apologizing to those of you who have requested your
angel's name be written on Micah's grass. I want you to know that I haven't
forgot...
Six Years in Heaven and the 5th Redeemed!
-
I can not believe it has been six years ago that I kissed goodbye this side
of eternity to my sweet baby boy! Time has been filled with so much but the
sme...
New blogs submitted
-
A warm welcome to the following bloggers
A Baby Named Nathan*
Send Me A Lifeboat*
Faith, Hope and Loving Audrey
Isaac's Journey*
Whispers to my Butterfly*
S...
getting raw on success
-
*When I first started my business, I did so with a love of creating.
Creating made me happy and consequently the fruits thereof made others
happy. I could...
Call Me Crazy
-
I wrote most of this in February, but couldn’t finish it for some reason,
so I didn’t post it at the time. Anyway, here it is, late, but still the
actual e...
Four Years, Four Causes
-
Today is the fourth birthday of Rudyard, Desmond, and Oscar. It’s also a
week after Jer and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary. We decided a
cruise ...
Quilted Scripture Case
-
We have a tradition in our family of giving a set of scriptures to our
children when they are baptized. This August my daughter turned 8, so it
was tim...
Visit MomsWhoBlog.com
-
Hello, all! Some of you may be surprised to see a post from this blog
popping up in your reader—we've been dormant a long time. This blog was a
collaborati...
My Stint as a Stage Mom
-
Ever since Kennedy was a baby and it was clear she was a redhead I heard
from people that I should get her into modeling. Yes, she was cute. But,
what th...
Kindness 4 Kai
-
We are celebrating Kai's birthday by doing a Random Act of Kindness in
memory of him on January 31st. What better way to celebrate our little man
than to s...
Four
-
Four years.
Every year seems like it's more painful than the last but I can say with
certainty that birthday four has broken my soul into even more pieces ...
thankful...
-
I am feeling very thankful for the people that allow me into their lives,
to let me capture their families, babies, children.
It's only usually about an hou...
UGH!
-
It's been so long since I've blogged!
Everything is going well with baby, just really busy around here, and
really tired.
I got a call this morning that I...
Raul's Butterfly Release
-
At the end of Raul's graveside service we had a butterfly release. The
company schedules them to be delivered the day before, so it was bit
nerve-wracking...
Confusion and Venting
-
I don't really know where I am at this point. It is so confusing.
I have said it before, sometimes I feel okay and accepting and sometimes I
really don't kn...
Nobody Ever Takes Pictures of the Third Kid
-
Not true when your mom upgrades her camera with each kid. Third kid +
better camera = more pictures. Now if I just had some time for editing.
"OK, Justin ...
A Pay It Forward, Like No Other..
-
I needed to share this touching story with you all, if you don't think God
speaks to us, you really need to think again.
Written by, Melissa Sahlmann
Back...
An overdue post
-
Hello Everyone!
Once again, Im so sorry I have not been able to be as active on this blog
with name requests. I am still taking names and as you can see the...
Guest Nappers #209-211: ThreeZZZ Company
-
Good things come in threes, but I’m thinking that adage doesn’t always
apply to naps, unfortunately. It takes a special talent to get even two of
your kids...
10 Natural Remedies for Low Progesterone
-
Progesterone is, of course, very important to our hormonal health and
reproductive system. It is one of the hormones that play a vital role in
regulating...
Good Job, Mama
-
*Dear Mama,*
You are incredible. You really are. I know your kids drive you crazy
sometimes and I know the house is a mess the second you get it cleaned ...
Its been awhile...
-
it has been a while sence ive written, and its not that I havent wanted to
or that I havent came back and rerad my previous post..its just i feel
like a b...
Long Time Coming...
-
*I haven't written in a really long time. This summer has gone by in a
flash, and to be honest it hasn't been the easiest. *
*Medically things are going we...
Photo Dump
-
The 'sunny side' of breakfast
Web Cam Fun since the babe feel asleep on me
Xmas gift for my mom - hand drawn with sharpie marker then baked at 400
degr...
Love notes.
-
*Hello February and fresh starts! I love new beginnings and today is what I
have termed it a "grace day" at my house because it's Monday and school ...
Snow Globe
-
Father, thank You for the beautiful snow falling, snow I didn't even see in
the forecast, a detail I guess I missed. I sit here, looking out the
window as...
Five years
-
It was grey the day you died.
There was this weird misty rain coming down and I remember stepping out of
the car as we arrived at the hospital thinking, ‘t...
Happy 6th Birthday, Macy Brooks!
-
Our little sweet pea turned 6 today!! School's already in session so she
went to school after opening a flying fairy, new skirt and shirt, and a new
nigh...
Osmo Math Wizard & The Enchanted World Games
-
I’m so excited to share some super fun news today about Osmo’s newest
game Osmo Math Wizard & The Enchanted World Games. Osmo gifted this game to
us a ...
Jalapeno Poppers #Recipe
-
The peppers are getting ripe in my garden, how about yours? Well if you've
never had these little babies, you'll want to try them. These have been a
favo...
Where's Charlie Been?
-
I know I've been quiet lately. Just laying low. Not much to talk about on
the diet front or the baby front. Just maintaining my weight loss (give ...
Ordinary Mommy Design is Featured Shop on Etsy!
-
I'm so excited and humbled to share that my little shop and I are featured
on Etsy as part of their Featured Shop series! So many makers and vintage
con...
Thursday!!
-
Well, maybe not a mid-week report but still an update!! So far this week, I
have lost 4lbs! I am beyond excited. This is the start of something great!!
Tod...
One Year...
-
July 13, 2012~approx 2:00pm
A year ago right now we were getting ready to say hello and goodbye to
you...
So tiny and precious you were...
Happy one year i...
My suggestions for loss
-
I haven't updated this blog in over two years. But recently I've felt led
to add a few more things for people who continue to find this blog now.
Things ha...
A drive-by posting ;o)
-
I'm pretty sure that if I could post on here as easily as I can on
Facebook, I'd have a lot more posts!! I need to figure out a way to do
that. So much h...
The Brave Little Soul!
-
This write up is close to our hearts for it is how we have always felt
Kaidence's journey came to be. However, Kaidence has two little boys and
their fami...
Swagbucks - You Should Do It!
-
Friends, I'm just discovering Swagbucks! It's a must try! I made $13 the
first day doing practically nothing. You can take a few surveys, watch a
few video...
Brrr!!!
-
We're on day 5 of Icepocalypse! A nice 3-4 inches of solid scary ice is
covering everything in sight. We took a adrenaline filled trip around the
block to ...
3C Amplified Interview
-
What an absolute joy it was to sit down and chat with Jacqueline Destremps
from 3C Amplified and Dominique Hypolite about The because Event Space and
their...
And Now, More About the Horrors In My Home
-
When you look like this, it's time for a night cream.
Photo by oldskool photography on Unsplash
Morning Readers,
Let me tell you a story.
A few years b...
House slippers
-
Nothing like the flu to slow you down and activate your creative side.
Whipped these slippers up yesterday with an I hook and worsted yarn. Basic
how to ...
Cricut sale!
-
Hi there! I'm having a Cricut cartridge sale in my Etsy shop. Five cute
cartridges for sale for dirt cheap~ Four are lightly used but never linked
to a G...
Tuesday 10, Whats in my purse
-
I'm linking up with my buddy Lena today for the Tuesday 10.
This week is 10 things that you would find in my purse.
So hold on tight as I take you on a tour...
Remembering
-
Oh, the remembering is hard sometimes. There are so many triggers, though
some have changed over the last five years. Could it really be five years
since ...
20 Dutch Oven Recipes for Easy Family Dinners
-
A Dutch oven is one of the most versatile pots in my kitchen. From soups...
The post 20 Dutch Oven Recipes for Easy Family Dinners appeared first on Peanu...
The Latest
-
Our Family of Five
Our Three Angels
Ansley, now seven
Sisters, Roommates, Best Friends
Harper, turning six next month
Samuel, on his second birthday
...
Waiting to go Boating
-
Well the weather outside is frightful…Actually it’s not all that bad out,
but when it gets too cold to be out on the boat, the weather outside is
frightf...
September Angel Birthdays
-
Happy Angel Birthday
to ALL Angel Children
Celebrating Birthdays in the month
of SEPTEMBER!
YOU ARE LOVED!
YOU ARE MISSED!
YOU ARE REMEMBERED!
Hold the Ones You Love Close to Your Heart
-
I have been reading from many blogs and tweets about moms reading about
Layla Grace’s journey and how they are being touched to hug their children
a litt...
Come and visit me at my new home !!
-
Today is time to say "goodbye" to blogger and "hello to Wordpress !!!!
I would love for you to come and stop by, let me know what you think, do
you b...
God moves in incredible ways!
-
When God moves so deeply, you can't help but share! Our family has grown in
so many ways this last month - starting new routines, middle school
(yikes!),...
It's almost been...
-
Well it has almost been 1 year since I last got to hold your sweet warm
self...my mind keeps wanting to replay these last few days leading up to
"that mome...
Remembering Nova
-
Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the birth and passing of my first
grandchild. It has been a difficult year for all of us. She will always be
my grand...
sign of spring
-
I always know it's May because the lilacs are blooming. Even though I lived
in an apartment complex as a kid, and you wouldn't expect nice plantings,
we ha...
remembering
-
I often wondered will this past year fade from our minds
well it be a thought that will just be too hard to find,
I want to always remember my daughter batt...
The 5 Phases of Faith
-
By: Lysa Terkeurst
I believe God gives every person a dream. Not the same dream, of course,
but a dream that is especially tailored for their talents and...
Gejala dan ciri wasir
-
*Gejala dan ciri wasir* = Jika ingin menyembuhkan penyakit wasir akut
sebaiknya rajin meminum ramuan jambu biji yang di haluskan. Obat Wasir Bab
Berdarah...
Organizing the Large Family Homeschool
-
Raising Arrows
Organizing the Large Family Homeschool
Quick and simple homeschool organization methods that work well for the
large family household (and...
Dear Marshall
-
Dear Marshall, Tonight we fell asleep on the couch watching Phineas and
Ferb. I was so tired and so uncomfortable, but instead of rushing to get up
and lay...
New Year New Blog
-
I started this blog a few years ago when I started my FB page to help
express my grief and share experiences with others. This last year I wrote
a total tw...
Lily's 9th Birthday Celebration!
-
As I shared in Lily's birthday post, this year I needed her day to be
simpler. I let go of the pressure to do certain "big" things for her, and
just embrac...
Valentine's Day decorating
-
Here's a bit more of my Valentine's Day decor.
The Eiffel tower and some bling always add a bit of romance!
I'm obsessed with paper straws for some reason....
One more down, one to go
-
Yesterday was our next to last long run before the race. Rob and I were
both SO happy with our run. Our last two long runs had not gone as well as
we had h...
보안 테스트로 본 메이저사이트 안전성 결과
-
메이저사이트 는 온라인 거래에서 사용자들에게 높은 신뢰성을 제공해야 하는 플랫폼입니다. 이러한 신뢰성을 바탕으로, 사용자들의 안전을
보장하는 것은 매우 중요합니다. 본 기사에서는 보안 테스트를 통해 메이저사이트의 다양한 안전성 결과를 분석하고, 각 사이트의 *보안
프로토콜 ...
Happy 3rd birthday David James
-
Dear David,
Happy 3rd birthday son. I remember the day you were born, the first time I
saw you...like it was yesterday. My sweet baby boy with all your go...
Happy Ground Hog Day!!
-
*I am hoping for an early spring!*
(and since we are finally moving to Southern California in a few weeks I
am counting on getting it.)
*Here are some f...
Five More Ways You Can Support a Struggling Family
-
Two weeks ago I wrote THIS article for the Federalist, detailing some ways
to help families in perilous situations, or who were facing “crisis”
pregnanci...
Looking for Others to Feature
-
Do you know a blogger who we could bless through this ministry? Be sure to
let me know about them. Just email me using the button on the sidebar. We
look f...
It has been a LONG time
-
Let's face it. Life happens. The blog went to the wayside.
I just gave up writing.
But going back through my blog and reading the posts has inspired me to ...
Emma's 1st Birthday!!
-
Emma's 1st Birthday Party!! My sweetness turned one in a blink of an eye.
My precious loving girl is growing so fast and each day it passes by I'm
more ...
The No-Cook Sardine Salad I Make for Lunch
-
This Sardine Salad is bright, briny, and fresh, with plenty of lemon,
capers, and dill. Think of it as a healthy twist on tuna salad that’s
perfect for a n...
Becoming a TOLI Educator
-
If you follow me on social media (Instagram & Twitter: @ksluiter), you know
I spent ten days in New York City as part of the TOLI Summer Seminar. TOLI
stan...
Snow Days...And Oils!
-
So...us Southerns are a big joke to the rest of the country when it comes
to snow. I get made fun of by my northern friends all the time. Yes we
freak out ...
All Will Be Well
-
I have a dear friend who closes with *all shall be well*. It's a battle cry
and motto, but it's also a deep seeded belief. A series of words that she
holds...
There and Back Again
-
Time has flown. I've been away again...and again making another baby! 16
weeks along with Rainbow Baby #2 aka Cao Baby #3. Our first rainbow, my
Emma Lu...
Barn Door for a Closet!
-
These closet doors are dreamy!!! *Dream Book Design *turned an
unattractive closet door into something I want!!! Learn *how to build a
barn door for a...
Where you can find me now!
-
Thank you for finding me here in my long-time home on the web. Thing is, I
don't live here anymore. You can now find me every single Friday on my
podcast, ...
Puj Easy Seat- Toilet Trainer
-
Our friends over at Puj just launched their new product the Easy Seat-
Toilet trainer! The Puj Easy Seat Toilet Trainer provides your child the
safety, com...
Judah's First Birthday Party
-
Judah boy turned a year old on February 27th and we celebrated with a
little bear theme this past Saturday. Because, if you didn't know, we are
pretty sure...
2013 Year at a Glance
-
Pssst… I’m Aimee. Remember me?
I haven’t been around these parts much. I’m sorry. I do have lots of fun
ideas percolating in my head… including more...
Snow days in Texas
-
Again I am trying to play catch up. I really do want to keep up with this
blog but it seems that I am busier than usual and have so much on my
plate. I w...
The Imperative of Kindness
-
"It's not even that hard to be kind. I don't know why people choose not to
be."
One of my daughters, who just turned 13, said that to me yesterday. We had...
a few sewing projects for baby...
-
I didn't get to the vast majority of my baby project list before my little
girl was born, but I did get a wee bit of sewing done this summer.
Here are a f...
Bear's Heart, Claire
-
This photo was taken the day after I returned home from the hospital after
the loss of our second child this summer. I took a shower upon returning
hom...
Jak wypełnić wniosek urlopowy?
-
Jak wypełnić wniosek urlopowy? Kiedy już wydrukujesz sobie wniosek o urlop
to następną rzeczą, którą powinno się uczynić jest jego wypełnienie.
Wniosek tak...
Le Parrain : 3ème partie (1990) Streaming in hd
-
Téléchargement complet Le Parrain : 3ème partie en format vidéo haut de
page. Maintenant, vous pouvez voir Le Parrain : 3ème partie en format haute
définit...
When Heaven Whispers
-
Originally written in 2011 I love the idea of the little miracles, the ways
God whispers His presence to our hearts…the ways He shows Himself
specificall...
And we started with a bang!
-
January has been a big month for us. Lots of up and downs, and lots of
doctors appointments. Here's the summary:
-Found out Josh has Melanoma. Got sent ...
How to Handle Homework?
-
I think this is what I was most worried about with the kids going to school
Yes, homework.
No, not the amount, just how to handle it...ya know, the logistics...
Good-Bye from Susan Heim on Parenting
-
Dear Friends,
When I first started Susan Heim on Parenting in 2008, my twins were 4 years
old, and my older boys were in their tweens and teens. I wrote s...
Cuisle Mo Chroi
-
this is a song, 8 years in the making....the soundtrack in my love's head
of his darkest hours. thankful to friends that helped with this song,
playing, ...
Big hole
-
Lately I have been having issues stemming from the loss of Sydney. This
issue made me lie to someone very important for the first time. I felt
horrible. ...
Fear and Hope
-
I begin ECT on Monday. That's just a few short days away. As the time
draws nearer, I spend a lot of time thinking, "Do I really need to do this?"
It see...
Salvation
-
Head spinning a hundred miles per minute, body feeling like its being
pulled in every known direction. What do you do when you feel like this?
Like at any ...
Wow, it has been so long!
-
I'm back!! Ever is bigger, better, and talking more!
In just over a month we will be celebrating Ever's 2nd birthday! I cannot
believe she is almost 2. The...
Grey Hair Best Haircut Styles
-
Embracing natural grey hair is becoming more and more common among women of
all ages. What started as a trend in 2020 is thankfully here to stay. Grey
hair...
Baby Marc's 4th Birthday
-
“It’s a happy life, but someone is missing. It’s a happy life, and someone
is missing.” -Elizabeth McCracken, An Exact Replica of a Figment of my
Imaginati...
florida, part 1.
-
For Christmas this year, we decided to give a family "experience" rather
than gifts. The kids each opened up a box with a letter and a word in it,
then ha...
Flower Girl
-
I want to remember when Zianne was a flower girl for the first time. She
wore the world's most pouffy dress. Thank you, Etsy. When we first ordered
these...
Maybe it's time
-
This screen. This blank screen. I've been here several times over the last
few years. I've put down a few sentences and closed out. Unsaved.
What was the p...
HUFFINGTON POST
-
I was recently asked by American Heart Association if I would like to be a
contributor to a blog post. And not just any blog post. A post that would
be in...
It's Time For.......
-
I'm a little late to say the very least but here goes! We have just over *ONE
WEEK* before our March for Babies 2016 Dallas walk!
For those of you who m...
Happy Memorial Day
-
Remembering the real reason for Memorial Day !!!
Have fun & be ever thankful for all those who served for our country. [image:
Photobucket]
IT WAS YOU ALL ALONG...
-
You know. I find myself constantly saying & thinking* " it was you all
along."*
Almost every time I swaddle her or change her diaper....or rock her to
s...
DIY Wood Lantern – 2 Hour Project
-
Learn how to make a Wood Lantern. This wood lantern makes a beautiful
Christmas decoration, especially when paired with a DIY Christmas tree. I
have been w...
Living My Life & Finding The Words
-
I click over to the back end of my blog at least once a week, sometimes
more. I know it doesn’t look like it… the blog looks deserted and a little
bit dust...
An invitation
-
Let me invite you to visit my previously private blog.
It is called: "Finding Hope", and it is the chronicle of an amazing journey
of faith, hope and trust...
A Polka Dot and Owl Day
-
I am finally done! It has been a whirl wind two and a half weeks but my
classroom is done and now inhabited by preschoolers. It was a ton and a
half of h...
They Do Exist
-
Why yes, we're alive. I'm thinking summertime+blog=silence. Every year
around the summer may-august I seem to just disappear in the blog world.
So here's ...
Christmas
-
Christmas was so much fun this year. Sheridyn was so excited and it made
Christmas so magical. Christmas Eve we went with my family to dinner at
Applebees ...
six years old!
-
at 12:09 pm today, our baby officially turned SIX years old! can't believe
how fast the time has flown!
Madison, we love you, we cherish you and we ar...
Painting Dolly Parton in the Smoky Mountains ❤️
-
I’ve been wanting to try something a little different with my painting
videos, and this felt like the perfect one to start with. After hearing the
heartbre...
Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson
-
I had the opportunity several weeks ago to fly out to Colorado Springs to
speak with Dr. James Dobson of Family Talk ministries. It was such a
privilege...
617 Days
-
I have struggled to come back to this space… this space that is so sacred
and holds so much of our family’s story, of our Katy Girls Story. I have
tried so...
A year later
-
Yup. It's been a year since my last post but a lot has happened. Aaron
started working for MedSynergies and then we got a transfer to Washington!
Sad to le...
How to watermark your sensitive photos
-
In light of the bad people out there who steal other people's photos and
use them in scams, hoaxes, fake profiles, or those sad, disturbed people
who fake...
It's a....
-
GIRL!!!
We are so excited for Emrie to have a little sister! We had a gender reveal
party with all of our friends and family and didn't find out until we...
With Joyful Hearts...
-
With joyful and grateful hearts, we announce the Lord is adding a daughter
to our family! We are so thankful for this, our little girl. Her name is
Faith ...
I Need Your Help
-
So some of you might remember when I first opened my shop Loved and why I
opened it.
If you don't, read my story about suicide and how it has affected my l...
hello!
-
I simply can't believe I haven't blogged since April.... 6 months ago.
That's crazy but it was a much needed break from here. Life has thrown more
curve ba...
"Laundry Landon"
-
So...I've been hiding these pictures from the public for awhile now. Don't
even think my family has seen all of them! Haha! But I finally decided to
share ...
Be The Unexpected
-
I've been antsy lately to find a way to be more mindful of going out of my
way to bless someone else during the day. I decided that it could be a
great ...
Rejoice in trials?
-
I've been told a few times that my blog could be a book, but my story has
yet to be finished. Though I've basically abandoned this blog, I've been
thinking...
Confidence
-
Tonight I watched my 3rd little guy, my 4th of 5 kiddos, *really* learned
to ride his bike. His reserved demeanor gave way to excited smiles and
budding co...
An Ordinary Life
-
Ya, how about a post after another three month break? I would be totally
amazed if anyone still even reads my blog, let alone check in on a daily
basis.Res...
our blog has moved!!!
-
We have moved!
Please come visit us here
and tell us what you think of our new space!?!
And please bookmark the new blog site,
to keep up with us and o...
At The Beach Recap Part 2
-
*I cherish our time away as a family. *
*Having the opportunity and making the time to spend those weeks at the
beach meant everything to me. I have this...
I Refuse...
-
I know I have not posted in a bit, but I have been very focused on two very
exciting endeavors (with a couple more on the back burner). I did however
wan...
Breakthrough
-
Hello!
Well I thought it was about time to share something that has been on my
heart for awhile now. I did a 6ish day of fasting & praying that ended
tod...
33 Top Adult Party Themes
-
[image: 30th Birthday Party Ideas]
Hosting a birthday party for adults is now more fun than ever! These are
the best adult birthday party ideas and themes ...
Trauma Chameleon
-
And I thought of my children – not the triplets, my living children. My
children are children of trauma and trauma doesn’t behave the way it’s
supposed to.
Family Night - Weeds in our life
-
For Family Home Evening, we talked about Weeds in our life.
Weeds of contention, Weeds of behaviors.
We talked about how our family is a garden, and we need ...
I Hope She Always Builds
-
Instagram has long been my true social media love. Unfortunately for this
space, another name for Instagram is "abbreviated blogging." In full
disclosure, ...
Stay with me
-
I never thought I would end up loving this area that we live in.
But something happened in July.
I found my place, my community and I settled in. I stopped f...
Six, on a Tuesday
-
If there is one game I love to hate to play at this time of year, it's the
"what was I doing on this day" game. Friday August 15, 2008. The day I was
sent ...
Backwards Birthday Party Pinata!
-
The Backward Party Pinata! We made it inside out, of course, with the candy
on the outside! And on the inside too. The candy on the outside sort of
padded ...
A Big Thank You and a Happy Change
-
First, I just want to say how touched and humbled I have been by all of you
in response to my announcement on Friday. The support I have received via
orde...
I'm All Done
-
Shortly after we lost Gabriel, I made the decision to go back to school to
become an ultrasound tech. If you've known me awhile, you know the first
step of...
Looking forward to good things!
-
On Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting a young man who is about to go to
transplant after only 8 weeks of treatment. My heart is heavy for this
family, ...
What chased me off facebook...
-
First off I will say I'm very impressed if you came to my blog looking for
some deep dark reason I left facebook, kudos for thinking of checking here
even ...
This is not a joke.
-
What's not a joke is 6" of snow in mid-April. Darn Montana is full of
surprises. This is me last week, the day before I left for a women's
retreat in S...
House for Sale
-
I feel a little defeated after every house showing we have. It's as if you
just can't please people. If you know me personally, you know I am a true
people...
EVERY Child Deserves a Mother
-
On the cusp of our pending adoption of our newest blessing, I've found
myself reflecting on motherhood. Mother's Day is tomorrow and it is always
a bitter...
raw truth revisited
-
When I was in my deepest grief, I would write all the time. Sometimes I
would spend hours writing long entries, pouring out my broken heart, and
sometimes...
The Lemon Tree
-
I have been inspired by a lemon tree.
And after I tell you the story, you will be too. At least I hope so.
This is not my story but one I heard and i...
Please vote for my baby!
-
Hello my bloggy friends....
I just signed up Elanie for a contest and all I need is for you to go to
this link http://www.kdhnews.com/babyohbaby/ and go to...
We've Moved!!!
-
Walking With You moved last fall! You can find Walking With You posts here: Walking
With You (The Sufficient Grace Blog). Please follow us there!
Blessings...
Can sickness be better than health?
-
The deepest, most precious, and most abiding spiritual lessons, which God
has been pleased to teach me were learned in consequence of enduring my
various e...
Inspiration
-
What to do when you've lost all your inspiration...creativity...desire.
For everything. It's like I'm going around in an endless circle of
unhappiness. ...
Zeke turns ONE!!
-
Can you tell what the theme of the party was?? Bow ties for our little
nugget Zeke! It's pretty amazing how fast a year goes by. He's so darn
cute...
Has Piper Impacted Your Life?
-
When I spoke at the Cowboy Church in Ennis, I asked a sweet lady if she
would be willing to share her story and how Piper/the book had impacted her
life. ...
We are back to blogging!
-
After months, and I do mean months, of thought and prayer we are back! I
have been thinking through a lot of details regarding this blog and just
giving th...
Welcome
-
Welcome to Whispered Support. Our hope is that you will find practical and
helpful information here to guide you through the days surrounding the
death of ...
jonah rockin' the xylophone
-
Jonah did a week at camp a couple of weeks ago with his music teacher. Mike
is so cool, and at camp, the kids form a band and work to compose, record,
and ...
Word of the Year 2014
-
sim·pli·fy
[sim-pluh-fahy]
verb (used with object), sim·pli·fied, sim·pli·fy·ing.
to make less complex or complicated; make plainer or easier:
to simplif...
a hello and a goodbye.
-
hello hello how do you do? this is perhaps my last post on this little blog
of mine (forever adoring of adjectives describing the smallness of this
space)...
TIME FLEW BY
-
I feel like this year has gone by in fast forward mode. Witt will be 7
in October and Bennett will be 3 in December. This year was not without its
ups...
New Computer
-
So I finally have a new computer to use, now I just need to find my star
photo so I can start trying to catch up on names. I have a different
program to u...
Покер онлайн с друзьями на подлинные денежки – The
-
Преимущества игры в париматч. Пари-Матч покер рум – обзор. Преимущества
игры в онлайн покер на Пари-Матч Скачать приложение покер матч Небольшие
инвестиции...
I've Moved!
-
This little URL and space has been my blog home for many years, and I've
loved every second. But, it's time to move to a new home, and so you will
no long...
Why Toulouse?
-
View this post on Instagram A post shared by Chelsey Andrews
(@thepapermama) Whenever I tell someone I’m hosting a trip to Toulouse,
France hosting a...
No comments:
Post a Comment