Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

MckMama and true Faith

In case you don't follow me on FaceBook or missed this post, I wanted to go ahead and re-post it.

I don't know if you do follow Jennifer McKinney (aka MckMama), but over the years she has been a blessing in my life with her honest posts about marriage, love, parenting, trials, faith and just life. She and her husband and kids have faced many trials (including financial, health and marital) but the most recent trial has stunned the blogger community. She and her husband have separated. They have five children who are now suffering the consequences of a broken home. One recent post from Jennifer really impacted me and I wanted to share it.

This post, more than the rest Jennifer writes, brought true tears and aching to my heart. For her and her children, of course, but also for those who do not know Jesus as their personal Savior.

Her encouragement through His Word shines like no other. She is NOT walking alone in this HUGE trial of her life, but God is walking hand in hand with her. As a baby lost mama, I know all too well this feeling of helplessness in the wake of sadness, loss and heartache.

BUT I am blessed to know the Lord because he puts salve on my wounds daily and reminds me of His True & Perfect love at my darkest hours. I don't know how people "do life" without God. It is a true mystery to me.

Hopefully this post touches you as it did me ♥


Read MckMama's blog post here.

Love ya'll,
Amanda

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi I just found your blog. I am a new BLM our Jonathan was stillborn 1-24-12. It has been the trail of my life, I started blogging as a way to cope with the grief I look forward to reading is there a place on your blog I can read about Noah? Thanks for sharing your life.