Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

"The Missed Carriage" - a must read!

Moms who have suffered loss & those who know someone who has lost a baby through miscarriage, please take four minutes to read this.
http://www.momlifetoday.com/2011/01/missed-carriage/

Some of the parts that blessed me are: "God has never allowed me to experience the pain of miscarriage without learning more about His goodness. I have learned many things by saying goodbye to my babies I may not have had the opportunity to learn any other way. I know God is in control of every life. But I rest assured knowing that Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. This little precious child was given to me but for a short time and is now in the presence of Jesus. The old saying goes, ‘time heals all wounds,’ but miscarriage is a wound that will never completely heal."

Thank you, Devin, for sharing this article. It articulates exactly what most (who have lost our babies) feel.

Love,
Amanda

P.S. Lord, I lift up any who are currently in the midst of losing their child (or children). May they feel the loving arms of the Father wrapping around them. May they feel peace that passes all understanding. Thank you, Lord. Amen

2 comments:

Devin said...

It floods my soul with peace to know that other women know the pain of this...yet they have too come out on the other side seeing the blessing outside of the tragedy. So glad to have such a wonderful friend to share in this with. Not glad for the loss, of course--but for the rainbow of promise of God's goodness after it!

Love you

Elizabeth Severson said...

Love your blog! you have a beautiful family and your girls are adorable.