Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Missing Ya'll and Recent Pics of The Girls

Hi BlogLand! I am missing you these days! I wish there were more hours in the day so that I could blog and check on my friends in BlogLand :)

Seems like forever since I posted pics of the girls, so I thought I'd put a few up today from Thanksgiving, the night we decorated our Christmas tree and from this past weekend when we visited the RiverWalk in San Antonio.

I hope you all are well and are having fun getting ready for Christmas.

Miss ya'll and Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
Love,
Amanda









































2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your tree looks like ours! Ornaments only on the top 2/3! :) Also, Madison looks so much like Cait in that first pic!

Looks like you are all doing well. Merry Christmas!

Its A Corny Life... said...

Amanda,

Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog. I am glad you found me and now I have found you! I read a bit of your blog and am so sorry for your loss. And I can't help but mention that I love the name of your youngest :-). Looking forward to following along.