Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rewind...to September 18, 2010

On September 18, 2010 we celebrated Madison's FIRST birthday! To think that 1 year ago at 12:09 pm on September 18, 2009, we were welcoming one of our greatest miracles into the world was amazing! Who knew that Madison Grace could come into our lives at such a time when we were still wondering what happened to our second baby whom we lost to an early miscarriage . We finally had our 3rd miracle baby, whom was safe in our arms after 39 weeks of anxiety and trusting in our Lord to protect both of us and to allow us to parent one more baby.

We are so happy to see Miss Madison's precious and bright smile each and every day. She laughs and talks and makes the funniest faces in the world! Although she can be serious and observant, she does shows signs of loving life just as much (or more!) than Caitlin. She will be a strong willed child, but sweet none the less. She's soo mama's girl and I LOVE that! To have that strong bond with her is awesome and I'm so thankful! We love you, Madison Grace, and are so happy to have been given YOU as a gift!

Madison's FIRST picture (taken on Chris's blackberry) :)


One of our professional pics taken in July 2009. This is my favorite one with my girls. It's hard to see, but Madison and I are holding a cross that was given to me by my mom that says, "Believe in Miracles." I LOVE IT! I truly believe that our kids are miracles and were prayed for - for a very long time :)

This is one of the first pictures taken in the hospital on her BIRTHday of both proud Daddy and Big Sister :)



Thank you for sticking around to check-up on the Hoyt Family. We are so thankful for our friends and family who have supported us and loved us (even from afar) :)

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

Sara said...

Love the picture of you and your girls! So precious!

Devin said...

I'm sure it's worse for you--but it is so hard to believe it has been a year since she graced our presence!

Lovelovelove that girl.

You're not so bad yourself :)