Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rewind...to May 28, 2010

Hey Yall!

As I've mentioned soo many times before, I soo miss blogging and connecting with ya'll in blogger land! I have a few extra minutes today that I'm committed to blogging just for a few about how my girls are growing up way too fast!!

On May 28th our oldest miracle baby decided to turn SIX years old!! She's so grown up, smart, creative and beautiful! We are so proud of her and even though she bounces off the walls on many occasions (several times a day LOL) we love her! She's spunky and full of life for such a petite little girl :) We love you, Caitlin Love, and hope that you never quit having this love for life and for all things fun!!




Daddy with his special girl on Father's Day 2004 (SIX years ago)


Mommy with her special girl on Father's Day 2004 (SIX years ago)


We love our "baby doll" and "sweet pea"!!!
She's wearing the dress that Miss Tara & Mrs. Teresa gave her :) Miss Tara made that flower bow :)



Thanks to those of you who knew about Cait's birthday and sent us wishes that day! She had a wonderful day and we made sure she knew that she was soo special to us :)

Love,
Amanda

No comments: