I'm so proud to be an American! Are you? Happy Independence Day!
My heart hurts 4 those whose loved ones are off serving overseas. They are all sacrificing 4 our freedom. God bless all military families. I have two friends whose husbands were just sent overseas. Melanie & Janine, the lump in my throat comes often as I think of the times you will spend alone with your families during the next year without your husbands. May the Lord bless you and keep you during Ralph's & Mel's deployment.
Friends, if you haven't done so, take a moment today to thank the Lord for our freedom. As we know, it doesn't come free.
Hope you are all doing well.
Love,
Amanda & Family
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
12 years ago
1 comment:
Happy Independence Day!!!! =) =)
Post a Comment