Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day (on the blog) to the best Daddy Ever!

Chris,

You have been a wonderful daddy since the minute I found out I was pregnant with Caitlin. Nothing has changed over the years as we added to our family. You are always protective and loving. Always positive and affectionate. No tear has gone unnoticed and no tiny little red bump unkissed. You are the best daddy our girls could ask for - I can only imagine your relationship with them in the future. Not only will they come to you for advice and to talk your ear off but will feel comfortable just resting in your arms after a bad day. They know they can talk to you and feel better but they also will know that silence speaks a thousand words. Your loving arms are sometimes all they will need.

For all you give to our girls - I love you!

Happy Father's Day (on the blog) to you, Chris!

Love,
Amanda

P.S. After the weekend we had (your wasp sting, our broken A/C, your millions of fire ant bites and our broken dryer), I wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else! I love you forever and always :)





No comments: