Hi To Everyone!
Just wanted to update you on some of Miss Caitlin's newest cute-ism's...
1) She does a "cookie dance" when she eats a cookie. This is a dance that we've only seen when she has this sweet treat. It's kind of a wiggle of the hips with some foot stomping and head tilting. Just cute as can be!
2) She knows what the word (when said by one of us) "COOKIE" means. If we don't want her to have a cookie at that particular moment, we have to spell it to each other!
3) She is heading toward the (do I really want to say it??) "Terrible Two's"! She gets impatient and demanding often and can give some really not so good looks to us! The bad look she gives looks a lot like Chris's bad look!!
4) She's running everywhere.
5) She has definitely got a love for shoes. We went to a shoe store recently and she acted like she was in heaven. Running around crazy, picking up every shoe she could and breathing heavily like she was out of breath. We knew she loved shoes (always wanting to play with or put on our shoes) but this is quite amazing to watch her in action!!
Besides being the love of our lives, Caitlin is just so much fun. Always keeping us on our toes and always giving us that beautiful smile!!
Hope you all have a great week!
Love,
Amanda & Family
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment