Some recent updates from The Hoyt's include:
1) Amanda got a new job!! She's very happy at her new place of employment. She's been getting home at a normal hour (6 pm usually) and this new opportunity is going to mean great things for us in the future. We are very happy. Yeah, MOMMY!
2) Caitlin is finally saying "MaMa", "Mom", and even "Mommy"!! It's so nice to hear this - finally!! It seems that she actually prefers to say "Mommmm". She's so cute!
3) Caitlin is recently VERY affectionate with us. She's giving us "Love Pats" and is just generally more loving these past few weeks.
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
12 years ago
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS to Amanda!!! I got your email ... haven't yet responded ... obviously! I will email soon.
I remember the delight of first being called Mama! Enjoy ...
Post a Comment