Today, the sweet miracle girl who made me a mother, turns ELEVEN years old! It’s unreal how fast time has flown by.
Caitlin Love Hoyt, born at 11:17 am on May 28, 2004, is a beautiful, smart, loving, strong & innovative girl. We are mesmerized by how easy everything comes to hear. She’s an A/B student in upper level classes, she’s a piano player, she’s a gymnast, she’s in choir and swim team. Each and every time she is asked to do a school project she goes above & beyond and creates something excellent. She’s about to enter middle school and as much as that terrifies us, we are so sure she’ll be a shining star and a breath of fresh air to those around her.
We love you, Cait! Happy Birthday, beautiful!
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment