Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 02, 2012

TRYING to understand why bad things happen to good people...

With all the storms raging around us right now, my heart felt led to share these verses with you.

As we all question why bad things are happening to good people, we need to try to remember that He wants all things "bad" to be used to bring Glory to His name...for more to turn to Him when we want to run away, because He, ultimately will be the one and only who can comfort us in our greatest and darkest hour.

Seriously, it sounds like an oxymoron to believe this, but those who are truly faithful and trust that He knows best will be able to understand and cling to His promises.

I still struggle with this.

""He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." "Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
~2 Corinthians 12:7-10~


For an awesome post about this subject, check out Brooke McGlothlin's blog.



Love ya'll

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post! Thanks sweet girl! Still praying for baby Carters family!!

Stasha said...

It is a struggle to make sense of this all. Or rather to stop trying to.