Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, September 11, 2011

TEN years later...We will NEVER forget...

I wanted to post this earlier today, but the day got away from me. My busy day did NOT keep me from remembering where I was that day, what happened that day, the shock and horror of that day, the heartache I felt for those lost and their families and the damage that the three deliberate, hateful, monsterous attacks affected our nation.

Although none of my family, friends or colleagues were directly affected by the attacks, my heart literally aches DAILY for those who were. The senseless attacks do not make sense and I guess the only way we will find out why they happened, will be a glorious day when we are all (re-)united with those lost.

September 11, 2001 was the beginning of the end of an "innocent" world for me. I never would have thought our country would be attacked. Now I know that this world is cruel and we all need to be ready. Ready for Christ to come back. Ready to go to be with our loved ones who went before us. Ready to give our lives - every peice of our lives - to the Lord. We need to believe that He is here for us, each step of the way. In good times, bad times, uncertain times, happy times and joyful times. I thank the Lord each day for giving me time to live a bit and create a family. I couldn't ask for much more. I love you all and hope that you'll be ready, when it's time.

For the past several years I've re-posted the below video I made on the 7th anniversary of 9/11.

In loving memory of all the precious lives lost on September 11, 2001.








*Please pause the music at the bottom of the blog before viewing the video*

No comments: