Ok ya'll, my friend and photographer, Dianna Montoya, is AWESOME and has
posted her 9 faves from our photo session with her in July (on her
blog). I LOVE them all :) If anyone needs pictures taken, contact
Karelle Photography. I think she'll travel to you. Just ask!
Here is a sneak peak (I should get the CD back from her in a few weeks and will share all of our pics with you):









Hope you all are doing well!
Love,
Amanda
P.S. I really hope to post again soon (and more regularly), but for now, family is coming first :)
7 comments:
I love them all!!! Can't wait to see one with all of you (where we can see ya'lls faces)! She did a great job, but then again, she had some cute subjects!
All of the pictures are just beautiful! You must be so pleased with them!
How cute! I like the picture of all of you holding hands. Plus, the picture of Madison with the cake is totally her personality (at least what I see at my house).
Love the colors! So pretty. I just had high blood pressure. This baby needs to cook more!
Love the pics! Awesome photographer!
adorable pictures!!!
I know I told you this already--but these are AMAZING. I could never pick a fav (although I do love the one of all four of you, with the grown up heads cut off--Ha!) Super great pics, friend! :)
Post a Comment