Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 07, 2009

Madison's 11th Week in Pics





My pretty girls :)



I'd never been to the Carter's store before - went there last week - they had clothes Caitlin's size too (I thought they only had babies clothes!) - I got her a "sleeper" like Madison's and she LOVES it!! :)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE those sleepers! They are adorable Amanda. The pics of the girls together are just too cutesy.. Who does Madison look like? She looks alot like you but who else?

Devin said...

Those two get cuter every time I see them! :)

Jen said...

Wow, Madison is really getting big. Cute p.j's for the girls.

mrsrubly said...

amanda thanks for stopping by and encouraging me! i am not in a valley per se, but just kinda down! i love the pics of the girls and the footed PJs! just too cute and madison is just a beautiful lil girl!