I've missed posting (regularly) these past 16 weeks and hope to get back into blogging soon.
I've missed you all and still pray for ya'll daily.
As we celebrate this weekend, let us remember that The Lord is in control - no matter what - and that He died for us!! How amazing is that?!? I can't wait to go praise His Holy Name on Sunday but mostly I'm just so thankful for what He has given to me and my family. We've been redeemed and we can find rest in His loving arms. He loves us and will forever!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Amanda
4 comments:
COngrats on 16 wks. I am so happy for you. I can't believe that I am 20 wks today, all very exciting. I hope that you are feelin good.
Happy Easter to you and your family. We have so much to be thankful and praise God for this year.
I have missed your comments.
Congrats on 16 weeks, so happy for you. I just realized I never emailed you back, it's been crazy around here. Hope ya'll have a wonderful Easter!
Congratulations on the 16 weeks, Amanda! I hope that you are feeling well.
Happy Easter to you and your family!
I love your new blog header! I also didn't realize that we are due just 11 days apart! My EDD is 9/15/09! Congrats on 16 weeks!
Post a Comment