Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Still Here

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I've been absent a lot lately. I miss you all very much and wish I had more time to check up on each and everyone of you. I have been praying for all of you and hope that things are going well in your lives. I guess it's been about 3.5 weeks since I last posted. Please keep me in your prayers. I've been having some health issues but hope to be on the mend soon. When I'm feeling better I hope to jump back into blogging again.

Thank you to all who have sent me emails or commented me to check on me. I really do appreciate the concern and hope to catch up with all of you soon.

Please don't forget to keep praying for others and please visit our prayer blog when you can.

Love to all,
Amanda

9 comments:

Devin said...

It is so funny that you posted this today...I have been wondering about you, and I just came over today specifically to check on you and see how you are!

I am so sorry that you are having some health issues--I am adding that to my prayer list right now.

Hope you are feeling better soon, and I'm looking forward to "having" you around again!

Kahla said...

I have been wondering about you, so glad to see you back. I'm sorry you are having health problems and hope you are 100% soon!!

Rachel said...

I see I'm not the only one that has been wondering about you. I'm glad to hear from you again. I hope you are doing better!

COLE said...

i hope you are doing ok amanda. i miss hearing from you in your blog. praying for you... kim

Anonymous said...

I had a feeling that you had updated your blog, and I know there are many people remembering you in prayer-including us.

We love you!

Mom and Ron

Sara said...

I am so sorry to hear you are having some health problems. I will be praying for you, and hope to "see" you more soon!

Jen said...

I was just wondering where you have been.

I hope all is well and that you are feeling better soon!

(((HUGS)))

Jen&Carter said...

I am glad to see that you are still around with us.I have been thinking about you, thanks for updating us. I am so sorry that you are having some health issues you are in my thoughts and prayers that you feel better soon.

Chelle said...

Hope you begin to feel better soon.

((HUGS))