Hi Everyone,
The pictures below are from tonight and December 4th. Tonight was just fun with the camera - I felt so bad that I have not taken any pictures recently - and the ones from December 4th were taken before we left to have Caitlin's Christmas pictures taken last weekend.
Since my last update, Caitlin has expanded her vocabulary once again:
1) Says "bowl"
2) Says "deer" - Big Mamma has some deer in her yard as Christmas decorations. Caitlin loves them and waves bye bye to them on her way home everyday!
3) I forgot to say on my last update, but Caitlin finally has interest in the potty! One evening before I got home from work, Caitlin put her "babies" in the toilet. Chris had to rescue them, but it was the start to our potty training. She now has a potty of her own, but has not used it yet...
4) Caitlin has started to shake her head "yes" and "no" when you ask her questions. It's sooo cute!
5) She wants us to tickle her back and/or belly. She used to hate tickling (like her daddy), but now she likes it (like her mommy).
6) Says "map" from Dora's show
7) Big Mamma and Missy have been teaching Cait the alphabet - she can say A, B, C, D and E (in order)
8) Says "maybe"
9) Says "meat"
10) Says "Bob" for Sponge Bob Square Pants!
11) Says "more"
12) Says "home"
13) Says "mop."
I think the terrible twos are really upon us...Caitlin has started hitting (mommy) and kicking (Big Mamma). I hope we can make it through and teach her to not do this :)
Caitlin is so smart and sweet (most of the time) and we love watching her grow!
Enjoy your week,
Love,
Amanda
Hi there!
-
So, I know it's been a while...
but I thought I would try this blogging thing again :)
The other day I was going through my emails from around the time tha...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment